• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Busy weekend in game and out

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's see.....we had the jousting tournament. And an impromptu duelling match broke out after in fel and tram arena areas. Way more fun then I ever expected. Thanks THOM

Then there was the naked relay for life run last night. We had a pretty good turn out and our beloved EM even stopped by for a visit and to help kick off the race. Mare I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work you did for RFL, You are a special lady and we are lucky to have you on this shard. Oh and thanks for lagging out and letting me win the race....lol also thanks to Jobi who pulled up lame at the finish line to let me cruise past.....you cheque is in the mail sir!

Mixed in with all of this was multiple champ spawns, and a dozen miasma chests looted from the grumpy old scorpion , oh and an IDOC. With help from some of my guild mates I even managed to place a tram keep literally two tiles outside of Vesper guard zone. This is especially nice since vesper is my new home town!

If anyone is looking for a nice fel keep spot.....let me know I just dropped one last night, I will take you to it free of charge. Hell I will even guard ya while you place it.. But you need to like polar bears and wandering healers :)

Yep quite a weekend.....
* stokes the fire and sets the coffee to brew*

How was everyone's else's weekend?