• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bushido

P

peanutbutter

it's been a while since i played (until recently) and i'm wondering if anything has changed with a couple skills...

1 - when i played before, EVERYBODY had spellweaving (even if just a little bit) and now, it seems, people have abandoned it (in PvP). why?

2 - can bushido still be used effectively with archery? do spells like evasion and confidence still benefit you without actually having "parry" skill?

3 - what is the dex/stamina requirement for maximum healing speed and parry?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's been a while since i played (until recently) and i'm wondering if anything has changed with a couple skills...

1 - when i played before, EVERYBODY had spellweaving (even if just a little bit) and now, it seems, people have abandoned it (in PvP). why?

2 - can bushido still be used effectively with archery? do spells like evasion and confidence still benefit you without actually having "parry" skill?

3 - what is the dex/stamina requirement for maximum healing speed and parry?
1. Word of Death nerfed in PvP? PvP templates tend to be very faddish....So someone just rethought the paradigm on Spellweaving. Happens all the time. Right now Chivalry is considered over-powered in many circles, not too long ago it was laughed at! Play a template you are comfortable with.

2. Yes on that first one. I think so on the second one.

3. I forget.

-Galen's player

P

peanutbutter

before, people didn't really put many points into spellweaving. they just used it for the low level spells that rez and heal you as well as the acrane circle for the buffs it gives.

i sat for a good 10 minutes the other night trying to get people to sit on a circle with me without success... :(

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an old thread, but oh well. Healing timer is 4 seconds on yourself starting at 140 dexterity. Up to you if you would want to have more than that.

As far as parry, can't parry with Archery.

S

sapphirediablo11

:flame: BURN THE WITCH FOR REVIVING OLD TOPICS WITCH WITCH... ... oh wait that would be a necromancer :O

Hrmm I found i use SW aTON in PvP, since i'm a nice guy and all gift of life, for a fair fight.. i also bless my rival fighters, mages, ect... to, but eh, its all fun still, depends on your build...