• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bushido Paladin Luck Suit

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you craft the item with min resist. So after that you reforge for 150 luck. This will fail some times. After that you pof then imbue with everything you need including resist. In the end you enhance with Gold.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
how do you craft with the min resist. Im lost. Sorry to keep bugging you Ive been trying and i get the base stats but when i craft an exceptional legs i cant get a min resist

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to craft lots of armor parts.The exceptional bonus is distributet rndm. It really needs a while

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ok just wanted to make sure i was doing this right and not wasting time and gold on supplies. thanks for the help. i did just manage to make a set of legs that are 13-9-5-6-2

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Finally I got it. I got one of each crafted piece with 1 resist in the min. What would be the next step?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have to calculate a bit. Well it is not that easy as it seems. The parts have to work together. make an excel chart and insert the values. then check what materials (valorite, verite agapite) gives what bonus. then check out if the parts work together. if not then you have to craft more. IMPORTANT you have to enhance the parts to get 150 luck with the next step. thats not guaranteed that it works. there are some threads how this is possible. use the seach function or check the craftig forum.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Steps are as follow:
1st: Craft armor part
2nd: Reforge (if you dont get 150 luck restart at 1)
3rd: POF
4th: Imbue
5th: enhance with special material (use a forged metal of artifacts)

But always use an excel chart, there is always the possiblity to get the wrong resist distrubution even if you get 1 minimum stat. you need a bit foreseeing here.

Last edited:

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will work on that. Thanks for all the help. Its hard to keep up with all this. The guides seems like you need a basic understanding to even be able to understand what is being said. Im way behind and trying to learn as mch as possible. Feels like I will never catch up. You would use a normal smith hammer with the gold ingots to enchance each piece?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its difficult but that is some kind of magic uo has. You will need a while for perfection but in the end its very satisfying. I´ve built lots of mediocre builds and armors. But from every step I learned more and more. And in the end I got what I wanted.

When you enhance with gold you really should use a forged metal of artifacts. Otherwise the probability is very high that you will destroy the armor part. When you use a forged metal it doesnt matter what hammer you use. But make sure that you imbue first and enhance in the end.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got all the base pieces crafted with 1 min resist and 150 luck. but after imbueing i got nowhere close to the resist you did. How in the world did you do that? I cam up with 82,73,58,72,68 after i finished and maxed everything out

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Using an spreadsheet helps a TON.
Start with base resistance of plate armor: 5 3 2 3 2
Make 6 rows of that (helm, neck, chest, arms, hand, legs)
Now make a row with 6X(2 2 2 0 3) = 12 12 12 0 18. This is resist from enhancing with gold
Make another row for ring/bracelots/earring/back slot items that will add resist
Sum each column to get your total base resistance.
Subtract that number by 70 95 70 70 70 if you use Vamp embrace or all 70s if you don't.
Now you know how much resist you are missing. With 100 arms lore, exceptional bonus adds 20 resist to each armor.
Subtract "missing resist number" by 120 = "amount of resist you need to imbue"
For any resist, at the most, you can imbue +15 (assuming minimum base resist)
Divide "amount of resist you need to imbue"/15 and round up to a whole number. Make sure you have a remainder of 6-13 points just to make life easier. These are "wasted points"
It is extremely hard to build a suit with perfect 70s. Much easier to accidentally make something that's 72 70 71 72 73 or something like that.
Example = 68/15=4 imbues with a remainder of 8 points.
Take the lowest resists and determine if you need to imbue poison1X or 2X times. Physical will probably be 0X times.
Try to craft armor with low resist in anything but physical. If imbue# > 6, which is most likely the case, then one or two armors will need low resist in TWO areas.
Craft chest piece - Reforge the ones you like until you get one with 150 - stop - enter in resistances in spread sheet - lets say lowest resist on this piece is cold
Craft leg piece - look for lowest possible resist on something other than cold and physical - reforge until 150. Update spreadsheet. Repeat for arms and gloves.

When you reach your final piece - gorget. The spreadsheet will tell you what resistances your gorget needs....if you gave yourself a 6-10 extra buffer, this step will be easier. You won't need to find that perfect 1 in 100,000 piece.

POF! Imbue resist. Imbue whatever else you want. Check your math to make sure enhancing gets you to your all 70s resist. Reforge tool to enhance each item with gold. Congrats. You're done. Say to yourself "MATH! B*TCH!" (Breaking Bad joke)

Last edited:

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i didnt know you ain more resist by enhancing with gold. i thought that just gained you the 40 extra luck

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Steps are as follow:
1st: Craft armor part
2nd: Reforge (if you dont get 150 luck restart at 1)
3rd: POF
4th: Imbue
5th: enhance with special material (use a forged metal of artifacts)

But always use an excel chart, there is always the possiblity to get the wrong resist distrubution even if you get 1 minimum stat. you need a bit foreseeing here.
Fixed there was an error

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ive got a better idea now. Wondering why everyone suggests saving the gorget until last?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ive got a better idea now. Wondering why everyone suggests saving the gorget until last?
Last piece is typically the hardest piece to make as you are less flexible with resistances. Gorgets use the least number of ingots. It's also not as difficult to craft exceptional ones.

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
So far Im up to 71 48 60 64 63 on resists with this suit. Only thing left is the arms. Im wondering if Im gonna fall short on resists again. This is harder than I thought. Im needing a min resist in poison for the arms. My gorget had a min resist in Cold.

Last edited:

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Assuming 71 48 60 64 63 is the current total resist of all 5 pieces not including your plate arms and all the pieces are already enhanced with gold:

platemail base is: 5 3 2 3 2
Max imbue is 15 resist
Gold adds 2 2 2 0 3
Assuming you make platemail arms with with a minimum of X 3 8 6 4
Imbue that with +15 fire resist
then enhance, you end up with X 20 10 6 7. You are short 2 fire resist.
Do you have earrings of protection? That will get you there. Or Jumu's sacred hide...or despicable quiver, but I'm assuming you already added that into your math.

Last edited:

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
No earnings are included. If you play . Atlantic I might have to show you what I got sometime. I still have one piece I did not enhance yet. I still have room to imbue a second resist on.I get already add the gold enhance bonus though when I gave my numbers. Thanks for all the info and advice so far. It has really helped me out.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
No earnings are included. If you play . Atlantic I might have to show you what I got sometime. I still have one piece I did not enhance yet. I still have room to imbue a second resist on.I get already add the gold enhance bonus though when I gave my numbers. Thanks for all the info and advice so far. It has really helped me out.
I'm not in game that often. I only get to play 2 hours every day. You can screenshot your spreadsheet or list out ur current armor resistances (and specify if it was enhance or imbued).