• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bushido nerf on TC4: How low will drop 120 PS price ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the nerf reported by some on TC4, I see it quite likely that Bushido will no longer be as usable as a skill as before.

Players will have to look for another type of template as an effective one. Therefore, I expect the price of 120 Bushido powerscrolls to drop and quite some for the lower demand.

Question is, how much will it drop ?

Maybe it would be a wise move to sell 120 Bushido Powerscrolls before the patch will go live on production shards ? At least, one would not loose too much....

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would think that everyone would be trying to get top-price from their scrolls as well, so you might actually get less by trying to get more.

Then again, I hung on to most everything until I saw an opportunity to where it was worth it for me to sell, or I needed money.

M

malavent

The changes for Bushido really don't make much difference for PvM. PvP is really the only thing that was hurt...so i wouldnt think it would make too much a difference.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
malavent wrote:

<blockquote><hr>

The changes for Bushido really don't make much difference for PvM.

[/ QUOTE ]

Having to wait 20 seconds in between each evasion is a tragedy for high end PvM. Couple that with the changes to Tactics and I understand why I read several posts of people dropping bushido to go fully paladin.

Quite a few people are switching from the defensive Bushido templates to the full out attack Pally one. I can understand that.

I think Bushido 120s will drop and quite some.

just my 2 cents.

G

Yah, for alot of pvmers the loss of evasion is possibly more devastating then it is for pvpers.

Although I personally dont bother to use it and rely on lightning strike for the extra damage instead. Alot of people will either begin to realise they can get by just fine without evasion and stick with bushido...or theyll find something new that people will yell needs to be nerfed

W

Wolfthistle

Hey Popps,

I think that scrolls may drop a bit, but I have a feeling that once people realize that evasion was a crutch that kept them from being better at PvM, the scrolls will go back up.

For me, when I first started life as a sampire, I spammed evasion constantly - now I find that with the supposedly "high end" prey, LS or MS, or if I'm in a crowd the occasional whirlwind with my double axe, along with Confidence and a well timed heal keeps all 3 bars full and happy, add Honor/Perfection, EoO, C/W and Divine Fury to the mix and I'm laughing

I only ever use evasion if I get into trouble, and only then to allow me a chance for my heal to kick in (this is usually when I'm frantically running away with only 5 or 6 life left and 10 fireballs following me
). I think once people realize that evasion isn't the "End all, be all" the prices on those scrolls will go back up, or at least hold their value.

Just my opinion of course.

Have a great day!

**EDIT DUE TO NEW INFO**
If for some reason it turns out that I CAN'T use C/W together with say LS, or CAN'T use EoO with MS and such then replace EoO with slayer weapon. A little trickier to match weapon damage with target resists, but doable... I will stay a sampire, but if this happens, then yes, prices will prob drop.

Of course this will once again make even MORE people reliant on items than on skill and the price of slayers will go up... *sigh* here we go again...

L

lowblow23

Actually straight paladins will be much more useable pvm, bushidos are dead, the scrolls are already dropping in price like crazy, they will be 1 mil or less soon.

HD2300

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bushido perfection gives you a damage bonus of 100%. 8-9 secs of Evasion out of 20 second is still pretty good. Also the extra chance of criticals from lightning strike can save your butt. No to mention the extra parry chance.

If your killing wussy monsters like swoops, a tradition template is ok, but 120 bushido helps when taking on higher end monsters. It would be 3 times more difficult without it.

If someone is trying to buy a 120 bushido off you saying its crap and only worth 1M, question why they would even buy it if its so crap.

Playing a pvm dexer is all about RNG. You want everything in your favour, and 120 bushido definitely helps.