• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bushido Hiryu

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not mine. Makes a great tank. Uses very little mana. Fought 15 min and mana didn't drop below 200.

Grasping claw reduces the targets physical damage. Would be a great pet for all around hunting and fighting most bosses.

Bushiryu.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What particular order did you add those stats and skills? Whenever I go to add a magic ability it is red has a 50 or 500 and in the "requirements" page and tells me I need to have things like I wanted to add Chiv to a Cu and it said I needed 50 or 500 Chivalry to add Chivalry? Would not let me hit accept.

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
When you have those requirements in red it will add the cost when you hit train. So say for example (numbers could be wrong) you hit add chivalry and it displays point cost of 1. The req show chivalry 500, so if you hit train you will need 501 points available.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What particular order did you add those stats and skills? Whenever I go to add a magic ability it is red has a 50 or 500 and in the "requirements" page and tells me I need to have things like I wanted to add Chiv to a Cu and it said I needed 50 or 500 Chivalry to add Chivalry? Would not let me hit accept.

Cus have Meditaion and focus just like a Hiryu. You can add Chiv, myst, or spellweaving cheap 500 points. Magery would cost 1501 points.

You can add Bushido by adding a skill that requires it. Nerve strike adds Bushido and costs 500. You can add Ninjitsu by choosing a special that requires it.

I don't know why the points are in red. To show a cost maybe.

You didn't have 500 points left or you could have added Chiv. I have 2 Cus with Chiv.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Cus have Meditaion and focus just like a Hiryu. You can add Chiv, myst, or spellweaving cheap 500 points. Magery would cost 1501 points.

You can add Bushido by adding a skill that requires it. Nerve strike adds Bushido and costs 500. You can add Ninjitsu by choosing a special that requires it.

I don't know why the points are in red. To show a cost maybe.

You didn't have 500 points left or you could have added Chiv. I have 2 Cus with Chiv.
I hadn't given him anything yet at all still had a full 1501 points available... but the box on the lower Left was RED with the number 500 in it I believe and all I can say is it would NOT allow me to chose the skill... I was rather annoyed.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hadn't given him anything yet at all still had a full 1501 points available... but the box on the lower Left was RED with the number 500 in it I believe and all I can say is it would NOT allow me to chose the skill... I was rather annoyed.

If you get that far, you can choose it. Unless its stuck on the "you were in battle recently".

blaise96

Visitor
thank you for posting! :)

Q, The Feathered Serpent has been fun to play. It is great for groups of heavy hitters and casters. Not real effective against low level gangs of mobs (i.e. whirlwind hasn't been going off enough to do level 1 champ spawns fast enough, but nice when I have 6+ air/poison elements ganging up on her). I took her to Stygian Dragon on LS last night. A couple of dedicated caster healers might have been able to keep her up longer than a few minutes with some better preparations than a pick up group.

First round, I added all the scrolls, maxed dex/sta, fire/energy resists, and a teeny bit of extra hp/str
Second round, more hp/str and cold/poison resists
Third round mostly hp/str
Fourth round, finished hp/str, hpr, and remainder in 1 point of mpr :). I had an extra 112 points at the end I could have done a lot of different things with, but stuck with just some extra hp and 1 point of mpr

Today still at 110.3 Bushido and enjoy when it hits evasion mode when it takes some burst damage. Needs more healing attention than my Cu does, but have seen some 250+ combo hits.

Last edited: