• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bushido/Frenzied WW Lesser Hiryu

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
Anyone else try this combo out yet? I was able to tame a high STR/HP Lesser and thought this may be a viable aoe build, I have tried the explosive goo/bush hiryu and have an ai/bush hiryu. In comparison to the explosvie goo/bush hiryu I am hoping that frenzied ww will do more dps as it will scale w/ ninjitsu up to 120. I'm only on round 2 of training w/ this guy and was wondering what those here would recommend for regens/mana? Ty in advance.

UOSA - Gabriel Rowe (Atlantic)  12_8_2017 2_57_52 PM.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Frenzied would give the pet Ninjitsu not Bushido.

upload_2017-12-8_16-50-30.png

Works great. I have this pet with the same basic stats as the one below. You have to get used to it hiding.

I guess you meant WW attack and Bushido. Mine is posted below.

I have never seen any of my pets lose stamina unless their HP drops really low. I usually add 5 SR in case the devs change something.

Both use their mana up but regen it fast enough.

They kill everything. You do have to cure them and heal more often than a Chivalry Lesser.

upload_2017-12-8_16-55-40.png

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
Thnx for the reply! I added frenzied ww first then added bushido for my magic to get both whirlwind attack and frenzied whirlwind. I just got done taking it to 5 slot and here's how I ended up, still have room to add all 120 scrolls...

UOSA - Gabriel Rowe (Atlantic)  12_8_2017 6_10_41 PM.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i am hoping that w/ both bushido/parry 120 and consume, the hp will be ok under 700
Thats fine. But where would I have used the 300 points? I could have put some on stam regen. Mana over 600 is useless on any lesser. Either its always below 100 or its a Chiv one and its at 400 all the time.

You can find a good starting Lesser that would have 300 more points than mine did. My Chiv one is scrolled out and has everything I need and has 900 HP. In a spawn I can use my mana casting spells and not need Consume.

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
Thats fine. But where would I have used the 300 points? I could have put some on stam regen. Mana over 600 is useless on any lesser. Either its always below 100 or its a Chiv one and its at 400 all the time.

You can find a good starting Lesser that would have 300 more points than mine did. My Chiv one is scrolled out and has everything I need and has 900 HP. In a spawn I can use my mana casting spells and not need Consume.
I'm only saying for this build I'm trying out. I have a bushido/ai build and a chiv/ai build, both of which are very similar to the builds you are describing and have posted. I was just wondering if anyone had tried the double ww build I am training up. I like the bushido/ai and bushido/goo builds but I felt like ww attack doesn't pop as much as I'd like so I wanted to see if adding both frenzied ww and ww attack would work well.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup. Your bird will be fine. It will kill everything like mine do.

The best thing is we can have varieties. I chose to put only Ninjitsu on my Ninja bird.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am gonna do a ninjitsu added by magic next, really excited to try it out!
Put it on after the bird can fight on its own. The hiding goes to 100 instantly and on a weak bird it hides when you are tossing it heals.

I have all the Magics, they are all fun.

Please Dont

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thnx for the reply! I added frenzied ww first then added bushido for my magic to get both whirlwind attack and frenzied whirlwind. I just got done taking it to 5 slot and here's how I ended up, still have room to add all 120 scrolls...

View attachment 74920

Did adding Bush after doing Ninja stop the bird from hiding? Each being a magic one should get canceled out.

I like Frenz WW but hate the hiding lol.

Gabriel Rowe

Adventurer
Did adding Bush after doing Ninja stop the bird from hiding? Each being a magic one should get canceled out.

I like Frenz WW but hate the hiding lol.
So because Ninjitsu was added through the skill Frenzied WW, it does not utilize any other ninjitsu skill. The ninjitsu added is considered "Fake" ninjitsu and only effects the damage of Frenzied WW. The pet uses all of the Bushido skills but ONLY uses Frenzied WW from ninjitsu.

Please Dont

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So because Ninjitsu was added through the skill Frenzied WW, it does not utilize any other ninjitsu skill. The ninjitsu added is considered "Fake" ninjitsu and only effects the damage of Frenzied WW. The pet uses all of the Bushido skills but ONLY uses Frenzied WW from ninjitsu.
Ah I didn't even think about that. I think i will use it on one of my bush builds because i love the damg of FWW.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The pet uses all of the Bushido skills but ONLY uses Frenzied WW from ninjitsu.
That looks quite interesting! Gabriel, how does your FWW Bushi pet do these several months? Could you please share your opinion on it after (hopefully enough) time to see it in action?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
4.5 years later: why can't I chose WW anymore on my Lesser Hiryu? :(
What would then be a good AE build?
You can choose FWW. WW comes as a freebie when you put Bushido on.
I have one on my Archer/Tamer. Very Tanky, they use very little mana.

1673777614915.png

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
They changed some day ago.
I tried Bushido, don't like it at all. Pet trigger WW randomly, and spend Mana for momentum strike on you (with no damage) when fighting one target