• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*bumps*

G

They are getting out of hand again. I know this is a busy forum, but *bumps* are annoying and boring. I do not like *bumps*. Either provide new info if it changes or let it ride. A couple of bumps are OK. At least be creative and entertaining. I might let it slide.

L

leroyjenkins

if i can recall.. the maximum amount of bumps was 2
and any more and the post got deleted.. :p

L

leroyjenkins

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

omfg that is awsome!!@!

G

Lots of comedians today. *smiles* I like a good laugh. Keep 'em coming.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I like a good laugh. Keep 'em coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tempt me

G

<blockquote><hr>

I so want to post F something. *chuckles*

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you do!

That'll foozle ya!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

They are getting out of hand again. I know this is a busy forum, but *bumps* are annoying and boring. I do not like *bumps*. Either provide new info if it changes or let it ride. A couple of bumps are OK. At least be creative and entertaining. I might let it slide.

[/ QUOTE ]

bumping bump!

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

bumping bump!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rumors have it that everyone likes KoC bumps..

L

leroyjenkins

* * . *bumps*
( Pages 1 2 all ) kelmo Moderator 250 25 03/08/08 01:24 PM
by Magnolia

lol isnt that ironic...

P

phreephisher

bumpity, bump, bump
bumpity, bump, bump
look at this thread grow......