• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bullions

L

Little Sadie

I never realized how hard it would be to get in a bullion as an uber. I have stood there forever either waiting to be invited or being rejected! Most of the time my gags are better then the ones rejecting me. As soon as I go into CFO I get tons of invites but was shocked of the attitude at the bullion. It has gotten to be a real pain now that I need all bullions. Ugh

On a happier note, for me anyway, I will be a robber baron either today or tomorrow. I just started to CFO Saturday so I am rolling right along!

S

Squeaker

I never even thought about that. I do realize just how naive and utterly stupid some players are but really! If I weren't supposed to be outside planting, I'd come do a bullion with you right now. Good luck with the suit :)

L

Little Sadie

Thanks! I have done 7 bullions today I think so not too shabby. Luckily have some friends on that need them too. The early morning when no one I know is on can be bad but rest of the day is good. Happy gardening!

G

Granjell

How early are we talking Terri? I can meet you about 7:30 am eastern... If I know you are waiting, I won't mess with little toons, just the ones who need bucks.

L

Little Sadie

Well, I don't get on that early! LOL! On weekdays I get on by 9am after my daughter goes to school. When I get on it is a virtual wasteland in cash. Most of my friends are parked at their estates and not playing that early. Things get rolling about 10am but by then I like to have a couple of bullions or a bullion and a CFO out of the way.

I know we all have our standards of who we take and who we don't. I don't get angry at them as I know I can be picky too. I won't go with a toon without at least a fog into a bullion unless they are friends. Soundless are fine but I want trap or drop maxed. Laff doesn't matter to me at all. I was just of amazed at how many mid 80 laffers would tell me it was too risky yet they had nothing more then an aoogah and marbles. I didn't even try to get in with them as I could see myself luring for them for the next 30 minutes.

It never occured to me that I would have trouble getting into a bullion with maxed gags. I thought my troubles would be getting in the CFO which hasn't been the case. Oh well, won't be too much longer and I will be onto my sell uber. :D

G

Granjell

Well, Terri, Lawnchanee just took a help small toon get three cog mints, so I'll pm you a code for her.

A

alisagrace86

i'd be glad to help you too :) just ask as you can see tea is almost always on lol