• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bulk order deeds

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
If anyone has bulk order seeds they don't want or find at an idoc and don't have a use please message me. I would love them. Setting up a bod house so people can come and find what they need to complete all bods. I would more than happily take them/buy them from you. Just testing the waters on how bods will do right now at hubbies house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synbad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have 18 deeds ... mostly smith large order deeds and some tailoring deeds.... some of the large order deeds are partially filled... let me know

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello we are still looking for a ton more.. we are trying to buy in bulk any and all bods... tell me what you have and we can find a price that works

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that your castle owned by Hawkins, with all of the vendors set up with bod names ?

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
No where is that? Our place that has some bods is in zento... I stole some space from my hubby to place vendors... it's is the south west corner owned by axtonz

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No where is that? Our place that has some bods is in zento... I stole some space from my hubby to place vendors... it's is the south west corner owned by axtonz

Someone has a castle on ice with quite a few bod named vendors..I'm guessing for storage.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ahh bummer not for sale? I wish there was more bod vendors