• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bulk Drinks

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys, im aware of the recent bug that changed a lot of drinks to just say "Bottle" etc. But you can still tell the difference from colours.

Im looking to buy:
Pink Champagne (Need around 26)
Harvest Wine (Need around 25)
Harvest Wine (Bright Purple) (Need around 9)
Harvest Cider (Need around 25)
Admirals Rum (Need around 20-25)
Mislande's Fermented Wine (Need around 20-25)
3 Connected Rotgut Cider (Need around 5-10)
4 Connected Rotgut Cider (Need around 3-5)
3 Connected Spoiled Wine (Need around 5-10)
4 Connected Spoiled Wine (Need around 3-5)
3 Connected Stolen Liqour (Need around 5-10)
4 Connected Stolen Liqour (Need around 3-5)

I need these pretty quickly by next Tuesday 6pm UK Time at the latest. So search your houses high and low, it would be a big help :)
Can leave a message here, PM me or ICQ me on 136-016-357.

Thanks alot :)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i am sure i must have 26 pink champagne spare

you gonna make me rich?

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got cornucopia, if you want to have a go at getting the harvest wine out of those.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much you you looking per bottle Jacky boy? And you got the bright coloured ones too?

And cornucopias scare me, i'd rather just buy the bottles instead of taking chance lol.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
want me to dropp off my 100 cornucopias aswell so you can try for the wine, on the condition that you DON'T give them back:)

Korhov

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have around 10 - 15 Meli wine.
Spend 10 min thinking what price should i ask with no result..
So I will give them to you for free

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bright purple harvest wine a yellowish greenish bottle harvest cider and 2 bottles light pink champagne and 1 dark pink bottle champagne, if ur interested ICQ me 283800186

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
want me to dropp off my 100 cornucopias aswell so you can try for the wine, on the condition that you DON'T give them back:)
lol i don't want them! Evil Things!

Sure i'll take them Korhov. Yeah they arnt worth much at all, so common people just drop them on the floor or leave them on Meli's corpse lol

Will ICQ you Tia

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jack drop them in my post box and ill rummage thru the 100 to see if ne come out for him x

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the Cornucopias are coming to get you Esca:)

Tia, i have droppe doff aoubt 50 odd so far sure thats enough for now!

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the cornops that jack dropped off you got 4 bottles of wine and 10 bottles of cider and 3 stalks of corn, ICQ me when ur around Esca to pick them up hun x

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ICQ me when you can, I have a few meli wine and others from the turkey baskets you can have. :)