• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Building a new bard

I

Ivan

So is going 120 disco/music/provo/peace overkill? Or is there something specific that I should go with, i'm mainly looking to be able to handle some higher level mobs in pvm. Nothing exactly like spawning but just for making some gold and getting some better drops, just wondering if its worth while to go legendary on all the bard skills, or even get all the bard skills to begin with. Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

S

Seismic

If you don't go with a full luck suit like I did, it is fairly viable. I got sick of it and gave in to the force of Animal Taming and am no longer a "pure" bard *sobs*. But now I soulstone bard skills in/out and am the ULTIMATE PVMer!! ..... :)

Basically I asked myself: rely on summons for damage or rely on a more powerful pet??