• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Building A Library

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail Lords and Ladies. Always interested in giving people odd things to do, and trying to do stuff with all my junk besides throw them in a chest, I'm building a library. It's not a rune library as we have many fine examples of that already. However I do have one rune book of hidden Trinsic locations, like upstairs the Trinsic tinker room for example, on display. I am at heart a Trinsic guy if you haven't noticed from the banners, colors I decorate with and the items displayed. lol The Library is on the second floor of the castle. I've made everything public so you can read the books, use the runebook, etc. This was a rares area but most rares have been moved to the museum and this also gave me a chance to offer up my doubles of items for sale.

From the steps of my tavern and vendor shop (1st building west of the Luna bank) there's a rune to my museum. On the steps of the museum there's a rune to my castle (the library). There's a better way to do that but I haven't gotten to it yet :p

So feel free to stop by. If you see me or one of my associates feel free to say hi. But I usually leave people alone to wander around. Don't expect that I'll come chasing after you, it's up to you.

Also I am interested in any colored books, limited editions, collector's editions, library type stuff etc I don't have. I can acquire stealable books and items myself. So if you have something to sell feel free to PM me. There's also a bulletin board and mail box for suggestions or offers. I like to wander through houses, so if your like me, please feel free to wander mine. Thank you for your time :)

library.jpg

Last edited: