• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUGS BUGS and MORE BUGS

V

Vyal

Since the latest patch, I miss even more then I missed as an archer before, if a blue dragon attacks a red dragon pvp no one gets flagged but if th blue dragon attack the red dragon in guard zone guess who dies? Another problem - DO NOT BRING YOUR PETS IN A HOUSE THEY GET STUCK AND YOU CAN NOT MVOE THEM, another problem many people are getting +6 murder counts for one kill of a grey :/ What gives? Another BIG PROBLEM CAN NOT CONNECT TO LEGENDS SHARD CLIENT CRASHES AFTER YOU CLICK LEGENDS IN SERVER SELECT MENU.

You guys ever heard of bug testers? Honestly? This game needs to be back in beta :/
If I loose one more fully trained greater becuase of some wack bug and I cant log in before server down im gonna just quit.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been having trouble with my spells. I will cast invis on myself but it won't invis me. Not sure if it's just me or not but it's annoying. :sad4:

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My macer is whiffing a lot more now too, even against simpletons like trolls and corpsers.

V

Vyal

Well there is somethin wrong with the servers on my end anyways and I didn't do anything. First I was running, then I stopped moving for some reason and everyone else kept running around. People saying all they saw was my head running around in circles but I wasn't even running heck I couldn't move at all. Next thing you know I died from a guard got 6 murder counts then as soon as that happened the game crashed. I went to log back in couldnt get in every time I clicked legends server the client would use up like 90% cpu then crash. then the one time it got in it just sits there saying entering brit but nothin happens as a matter a fact its still on that screen.
Like I said if I loose another greater due to some stupid bug im done.

A

Arch Magus

Don't you hate it when you cast a spell, and then nothing happens...no cursor or anything comes up, just nothing happens =/ .

V

Vyal

Weird thing is I can login to the jap shards just fine :/ WTF is up?
I just got on legends and I take on step pause for 20 seconds then another step. I went fring like a 30 ping to a 700 ping :/

L

Lord Kynd

Weird thing is I can login to the jap shards just fine :/ WTF is up?
I just got on legends and I take on step pause for 20 seconds then another step. I went fring like a 30 ping to a 700 ping :/
contact your isp