• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bugged Treasure Maps

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 treasure maps which i have completed and they are even labeled completed by my char name. However they still are labeled as tattered as well as completed by. Now I know it's supposed to lose the tattered label after decoded but these 2 didn't. Could they be worth anything?

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to be the only one that has these. That sounds rare to me. If you know of more. Please tell me where I can find them.

A

AshMoney

I seem to be the only one that has these. That sounds rare to me. If you know of more. Please tell me where I can find them.
You're prolly the only one with it because whenever people get done with tmaps, they throw them in the trash or on the ground. Id say, if you can get 100k each, youd be lucky.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I've done close to 10k maps and I check each map after I complete it to make sure it changes to completed by and these 2 are the only ones to ever go back to tattered. I will even go so far to challenge anyone to come up with some tattered completed tmaps. I bet noone can.