• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug with New Spinning Lathe

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I went to make a few fishing poles out of oak. The poles should have 40 luck.
Which they do if you use a carpentry tool.

If you use the spinning lathe - no luck on pole.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
By the way - should I have posted this here or is there a bug forum anymore?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, and some things (Fancy Loveseat {E} for one) when you click to make it it just tells you "no such object". Wish a GM could give me the vet pick back so I could get something that worked...

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry no returns .....
*have asked for a turn in for vet rewards but as of this moment the dev is not considering it.....

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know sometimes I have a little trouble understanding just how thing work, but now I sit at the sewing machine, click over to make some bone armor, click on the leather to go select spined. When the list comes up, I click on spined, and when it returns me to the main menu it is showing wood as the selection...but yet Im still in the sewing menu. And it tells me I have no idea how to work that wood...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know sometimes I have a little trouble understanding just how thing work, but now I sit at the sewing machine, click over to make some bone armor, click on the leather to go select spined. When the list comes up, I click on spined, and when it returns me to the main menu it is showing wood as the selection...but yet Im still in the sewing menu. And it tells me I have no idea how to work that wood... rare.jpg

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know sometimes I have a little trouble understanding just how thing work, but now I sit at the sewing machine, click over to make some bone armor, click on the leather to go select spined. When the list comes up, I click on spined, and when it returns me to the main menu it is showing wood as the selection...but yet Im still in the sewing menu. And it tells me I have no idea how to work that wood... View attachment 39690
Is that Windows XP with IE? :eek:

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vista home premium, with IE 9. (Can't get it to update past that, must be Vista won't handle it.) The wife has Windows 8, and after watching it I decided I would give this machine up when it caught on fire and burned to the ground LOL. Of course, I have my limitations now on what websites will open correctly for me, but it's well worth the tradeoff to stay in my comfort zone...

And I still have no idea what to so with the lathe and sewing machine =(. I just sit at em and use normal tools, guess they still look good in a shop even tho they dont work. Just wish I had tried em fore I filled em with charges LOL!!!

Angelica/Kristen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I went to make a few fishing poles out of oak. The poles should have 40 luck.
Which they do if you use a carpentry tool.

If you use the spinning lathe - no luck on pole.
You are doing better than me...if you made anything at all. I play in the old clients and can't figure out how to put tools in to charge it. How do you do that?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know sometimes I have a little trouble understanding just how thing work, but now I sit at the sewing machine, click over to make some bone armor, click on the leather to go select spined. When the list comes up, I click on spined, and when it returns me to the main menu it is showing wood as the selection...but yet Im still in the sewing menu. And it tells me I have no idea how to work that wood...
All my sewing machine shows for materials is wood. Paged 3 times to get this fixed. It is still broken.

Balrog

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I too am having this exact same issue (my sewing machine showing wood and not working).

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see your on top of it Kyronix. Nice to know your safe from all that white stuff.