• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Bug that makes you lose your robe!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have reported this afew times and keep getting told its not a bug..
This is most def a bug, this is now the 20th time or so it has happened to me.
My blessed Conj garb keeps disappearing when I die and stays disappeared for like a week then pops up back in my bag..
I am tired of constantly losing a robe for days and weeks on end while i sit and wonder if the robe will come back or not...
Can this please be looked into..
It always happends to me in the Abyss while hunting. It always happeneds the same way...
When I am hunting I will get weakened and have my strength knocked down to were I am overweight from the gold I have on me and cant move, then I die and get rez'd and poof Robe is once again gone.

PLease look into this b/c I am once again with out my robe for who knows how long and who knows if it will stay gone this time...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which client is this in? Have you tried closing and re-opening your back pack?
if EC have you tried switching between grid view and list view?

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is happening to me in the EC client..
I have tried opening and closing pack and it does nothing...
I have not tried switching the grid and list view...

It has happened a good amount of times to me. Always when I am down in the abyss farming imbuing ingreds

Esdejie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi; of course, that is a stupid nasty bug ! That can make the same thing with rune/spell-books, too. When you die, or when you cross a server boundary (especially on a boat!). What you can get after entering the Abyss is also a total EC crash :) Once only; after relogging in Abyss, that [usually] doesn't crash anymore.
And what you can try to recover your robe, is to use "Ctrl-R", which re-initialize the UI. That usually makes all vanished items showing again... 4 years ago, I wondered what use that hell could have, to re-initialize the UI... Answer: without any bug, that wouldn't have any use :-D