• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Bug not fixed and still in game beware

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They said they fixed the bug with pets going poof,

They LIED this morning at 4:30 am gmt i was testing a house placement spot and had my fully trained 4.2 gd with me which was bonded useing a potion from ea. Next thing i know pet is gone not in stables not answering my ball summons.

Gm response was we cant find your pet sorry but tough more or less. So now im left out of pocket and not enough gold to replace this nice pet, And farming for a 4.2 can take months :(,

So a heads up to you all do not have pets out when placeing houses and be carefull cause the pet bug isnt fixed no matter what they say in patch notes .

If u want more info im Storm/darkman on europa and 672640986 on icq good luck all and heres hopeing none of u suffer the same fate :(

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
So a heads up to you all do not have pets out when placeing houses and be carefull cause the pet bug isnt fixed no matter what they say in patch notes .
Can you provide some more details about this occurrence? Specifically the following questions:

1) Were you placing or demolishing the house when the pet disappeared?
2) Where was the pet in relation to the house? Was it inside the house that you demolished? Was it on the plot you were trying to place onto?
3) If you were placing a house was it a custom house or a classic house?
4) Approximately where did this take place (Facet and sextant cords would be ideal)?
4) Did you receive any specific messaging or did the pet simply disappear?
5) Did you notice whether your controlled pet number dropped to 0 immediately after the pet disappeared?
6) Had you and/or your pet been in combat recently?
7) Any other information that you can think of that might seem pertinent?

Darkman

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i was testing a house placement
pet was outside the house area
it was a 18x18 custom house
it was in the north minoc mountain range right next to my current house 2 accounts :)
yes it droped to 0 straight away
Yes i had been in combat about 10 mins before

Gm said its escalted so hope they can return it as i cant afford to replace the pet now and i had allrdy spent r/l cahs on the pot bonding potion so will suck if they cant fix im fresh back after 7 year break and this aint a good start

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just lost (about 10:45 pm cst on Siege) my bonded red greater dragon. I was near despise doing a level 5 Tmap. My dragon was wonderfully happy. The dragon died to the initial spwan (lich lord, poison elemental, Bloodelemental, demon and elder gazer I think). I was running away and when I stealthed back dragon was dead and gone. I looked and I had 0 followers (so I am not sure when it went to 0). I skinned the corpse (it had never died since I got him). The pets name was I.

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unlucky for sure, was out hunting with GD for many hours yesterday, this make me nervous,

time to stable my GD me thinks...