• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bug in huntsman quest

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
seems since the introduction of the dinosaurs to the huntsmans quest the original animals do not update with the persons name and kill weight. The guy takes the permit, you get the box saying you are 'top' but when you cursor over the animal it shows no kill. The ONLY ones that update are the dinosaurs. This is on Oceania, not sure if it is the same on the other shards. Makes it hard to do if you don't know what weight you have to beat :(

Have reported it in bugs, but who knows if anyone ever looks at that.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
checked it out on Siege, and it's working fine. what Shards have you seen this on?

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
@Kyronix

I just tried to record a kill on a Grizzly Bear ( Napa Valley Shard)

The Huntmaster will not accept the permit for the kill, as he says I have not broken the current record for this species.
There is No record of any previous kill showing on Grizzly (no kill tag)

broken :troll:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Kyronix

I just tried to record a kill on a Grizzly Bear ( Napa Valley Shard)

The Huntmaster will not accept the permit for the kill, as he says I have not broken the current record for this species.
There is No record of any previous kill showing on Grizzly (no kill tag)

broken :troll:
So Isn't just Oceania then, same thing is happening there. The ONLY kills recording are on the dinosaurs. The huntmaster 'took' most of mine as they were the current record but when mousing over the relevant species killed it shows no name.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The original animals (Grizz, cougar ect)
are now correctly displaying the hunter's name and the kill weight as well but the location of the kill is either a 0 or displays as unknown.

Grizz.jpg

The New animals of Eodon are displaying correctly but location is unknown (Eodon not yet recognized possibly?)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok this just got weirder, the other day the kill weights and name were there for the non dinorsaur critters, after previously NOT showing. So I just went again today and they have disappeared again. Seems they come and go and come and go, and who knows right now what the 'current score to beat is".

Needs looking at.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok this just got weirder, the other day the kill weights and name were there for the non dinorsaur critters, after previously NOT showing. So I just went again today and they have disappeared again. Seems they come and go and come and go, and who knows right now what the 'current score to beat is".

Needs looking at.

Aghhh!!.jpg

Lmao!!

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They are not showing on Chesapeake either. I tried a few permits and I got both messages ( broke the record or didn't) from the huntmaster.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Happening on GL. Can get some (mainly dinosaurs) but not most of the weights.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
If you use ctrl-shift and drags the grey bar for the trophy. After that if you mouse over, it will start show the information that you seek.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you use ctrl-shift and drags the grey bar for the trophy. After that if you mouse over, it will start show the information that you seek.
stand on your toes and twirl 3 times all the while tapping your head - then you can see it

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Thank you!! This works!

Last edited: