• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buc's Den Lrg Tower for Sale

O

Orphan

I am selling my Large tower in Buc's Den Fel side. I am the original owner of it, I have passed it around my accounts, but I am finally ready to sell it, seeings how I no longer play on Atl.

It was placed in 1999. It's comes with everything in it, as is. Which is basically just a bunch of barbed kit armor from a few years back, Val Hammer weps from a few years back, and thats about it.

You can find it Less then one screen North of the Buc's Den Inn.

ICQ me at 114457529 or leave offers here. Gold only please. I have already had offers of Gold + Nonfaction Crimsons/Mace and Shields/etc and I really dont have use for those arties since I am a factioner.

Cheers!

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, I sent you a PM but didn't hear back. What is the high bid on the tower as of now?

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, been a long time since I have seen a tree growing up in the floor. Reminds me years ago when I had a Buc's Den small house. It had a tree inside as well only there was no room left to move, it was so big :)

O

Orphan

Wow, been a long time since I have seen a tree growing up in the floor. Reminds me years ago when I had a Buc's Den small house. It had a tree inside as well only there was no room left to move, it was so big :)
Haha, I bet! I cant say this tree has ever really been much of an issue though.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, I bet! I cant say this tree has ever really been much of an issue though.
No it wouldn't be in this size house, mine was a little small wooden house, it took up the whole floor lol. Good luck with the sale :)

T

tmurphy

has this sold? if it hasnt icq me home 41-344-971 work 437-994-460