• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brother Patrick for Britain's Governor

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to try my hand at being governor of Britain. If for nothing else to gain knowledge of the system and experience it first hand. So please, vote for me, Brother Patrick, candidate for governor of Britain.

Feel free to ask questions or make comments, thanks.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I accepted office this morning. I will be starting an in game fundraiser for our trade deal as well as other fun stuff. More info soon. Thanks for your votes.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What trade deal do you intend to pursue? My recommendation is the Assassin (5 SSI) or Bardic Collegium (FC 1).

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be creating a trade deal fundraiser thread tonight to let people discuss the options and cover how we as a city will pay for these trade deals.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What happens to the towns without a candidate? Is there a way to assume the governorship as a steward? I was thinking it would be good to have one funded FC 1 and one 5 SSI deal available on the shard.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What happens to the towns without a candidate? Is there a way to assume the governorship as a steward? I was thinking it would be good to have one funded FC 1 and one 5 SSI deal available on the shard.
I believe you should be able to petition the king at a Governors meeting, and receive a Governorship. i am sure someone will correct me if i am wrong.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that was what I thought. sad isn't it. Maybe this a good thing on other shards, it seems lost here. I hope I am wrong.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So how much does the trade deal cost a week?

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are 2 million a week, all money from titles and banners go towards it too. After I get back from Disneyland I will try to raise funds to cover these.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is an awful lot. I wish he cost would be scaled downward if only a small number of citizens use the trade deal.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is an awful lot. I wish he cost would be scaled downward if only a small number of citizens use the trade deal.
You and me both. I will test the waters with it and if people aren't interested then I won't waste our money on it.

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to know what people would like to see from me. Any input?