• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bronzed Anchor From The Poseidon's Fury (Two Toned Anchor) (10)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying whatever its worth, pm me or icq me 102388892

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ixnay on the post, got one :) missed the event but my girl went to it told me how cool the item is so i icqed tons of people trying to find one then she says oh i got one by the way lol

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
It's a marbled color, was dropped off of "a shiprat". Very fun event but very rare drops. I got loot rights on many of the rats but never got blessed to find a beautiful anchor on the corpse :sad2:

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice! I would be interested in buying one of these if anyone knows a seller. please PM me.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel, if I sell the mine I will let you know. If you find one, please inform me.

BTW, does anyone have a remedy for the overwhelming smell of manure? I live next to a farm field...with a recent spraying. (yeah yeah, karma you all say! :eyes:) Any tips would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel, if I sell the mine I will let you know. If you find one, please inform me.

BTW, does anyone have a remedy for the overwhelming smell of manure? I live next to a farm field...with a recent spraying. (yeah yeah, karma you all say! :eyes:) Any tips would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
How about a little vicks vapor rub under the nose lol, or maybe a nice cigar.

M

Muu Bin

ReMax? you might not get top dollar tho...