• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bronze hammers up to a mill yet? ;)

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should just give em all to me, or better yet, Ill trade you my one of a kind Hung'lo Wakayama statue for them!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

You should just give em all to me, or better yet, Ill trade you my one of a kind Hung'lo Wakayama statue for them!!

[/ QUOTE ]

DOOTDADOO!

G

reply to PM here:

I have several (25+ each) bronze and lower, and quite a few above bronze, but they are NFS.

Trolls T Hunter

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still confused as to what any hammer lower then agy is used for? please tell me what you would possibly make that would be blessable? (weapons) or what throw away armor you would make. I just don't see anything but throwaway being used at this level.

G

Runic changes make all hammers go up to 100% intensity. And new min for bronze is 55% intensity. You get 3 properties each try and they have 35 charges.

So in theory you COULD get a 30 ssi 50 hit lightening 50% HLD, which wouldn't be something to sneeze at.

G

Best thing I've made with a bronze so far is a spike, harm 15, hld 46, ssi 20 di 43 UBWS. I shoved it on the vendor at 2k, it's still there.

and now it appears, it isn't

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm still confused as to what any hammer lower then agy is used for? please tell me what you would possibly make that would be blessable? (weapons) or what throw away armor you would make. I just don't see anything but throwaway being used at this level.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im surprised Petra hasn't mentioned this, but Samurai Empire plate armor, when built exceptionally, *always* has the mage armor property, and it's there whether built by runic or standard hammer.

So! If you were to hammer out some suits with a bronze hammer, you might just have something...I know Hung Lo burned a couple of hammers *before* the changes and was able to build some pretty kickass suits...

And bronze hammers are easier to get than BRSK's...IMO

G

<blockquote><hr>

and now it appears, it isn't

[/ QUOTE ]

He he...