• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brokers and exchange rates.

G

I intend to x-fer 15m in ATL gold for some gold here. What is the exchange rate with that? Is it 3 ATL gold=1 siege gold? Also what are the names/icqs of some trusted brokers?

The more people that reply the better when it comes to naming trusted brokers.

Thanks.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There has not been a dedicated gold broker since Cybernickel decided to step down recently. I believe his rates were closer to 1:4, meaning 4 million atlantic gold would get you 1 million siege gold. Normally it would be more difficult to move gold from a prodo shard to siege because not many of us are looking to move out. However, there are a few members of our community who are attempting to participate in the faction venture going on there. So you might have caught some luck there. As far as trust worthiness I would say either Kelmo or Kat of TNT would be extremely trustworthy and probably your best bet for fairness.

I

imported_Goron

Kelmo wears a mod tag too, if that means anything to you.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Kelmo wears a mod tag too, if that means anything to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope
sure doesnt!

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

I intend to x-fer 15m in ATL gold for some gold here. What is the exchange rate with that? Is it 3 ATL gold=1 siege gold? Also what are the names/icqs of some trusted brokers?

The more people that reply the better when it comes to naming trusted brokers.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play atlantic and am always looking to expand my wealth there... you'll have to give me a chance to sell some stuff and garner some gold here but, I wouldn't mind xfering with you.

Ask anyone about my credibility for transactions if you're having any doubts about trading with me...