• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Brittle 10 Stam 8 Int 8 LMC & More [Bear Mask [SOLD]

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wont be cheap. No clue what to ask for.... Its sick though and u know it!

Harrypotterfan and michael dangerous bids will not be accepted.
I can't believe that this is the damn fix for people trolling posts. It's pretty ****ed up that players who come here to post their items are constantly trolled and **** is done about it. ****ing ban them already wow just wow.

HIGH BID 250m
BUY OUT 600m
RESERVE 500m

ITEM is on Lake Superior. It can be moved to ATL probably for an additional 50m. I don't have shard shields since I quit last year and sold everything.

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does it being a bear mask affect the lmc for most templates though?
I dont think so. However, you only need 5 pieces to cap at 55 LMC anyways so Gorget, Tunic, Leggings, Sleeves and Gloves would put you at 55 LMC therefore freeing up the head slot.

I have a 200m offer on this. Will update the original post and start this as an auction.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
One bid has been removed because the Original Post states that person/people are not allowed to bid.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No man, his bid was a troll. Alot of it is going on right now as people are getting destroyed in game vs me pvping and their only course of action to feel redeemed is to forum warrior me. It only makes me more active pvping and them more active at the wandering healers then off to Barneyland they go.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No man, his bid was a troll. Alot of it is going on right now as people are getting destroyed in game vs me pvping and their only course of action to feel redeemed is to forum warrior me. It only makes me more active pvping and them more active at the wandering healers then off to Barneyland they go.
LOL.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I truly am surprised this isn't higher yet, 300m.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Mith, more dead people at your knees Berging your post. It's obvious, right?

No point. Shall we arrange a private sale? And I wana buy your Mempo. Surely, you're not as stingy as Slim, right? Hehe

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Can o just offer 3B for someone to make me an uber 211 suit? Don't need jewels as I have already.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
U have whatever ring u want man bro. Hahaha.

We should barter more on what you really want. And what you can Leme have so we don't beggar thy neighbor.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The deer mask is at 250m. I'm not accepting that 500m post. I also planned on using it though if I didnt get atleast 500m though. I'm bringing it to ATL now. I'll update the OP with some numbers. We'll end this by tomorrow one way or another.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Hey mithy, i bid 250 on this bear too man!

Look at the long road ahead, you gona be selling me TONS over FY2015. Take some, give some man. Dont maximize profits every deal man. Relationship!

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This has been sold. Thanks for all who were interested.

How do I mark sold in the title though?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can o just offer 3B for someone to make me an uber 211 suit? Don't need jewels as I have already.
honestly if you have that budget its incredibly easy to build a suit. prismatics or mace and shield (imo all suits in this pricerange will use these now)
1 5stam jewel no ssi. one 10ssi 5 stam, or 2 5 stam jewels no ssi

3 legendary studded / bone pieces with 8lmc with 2-4 mana regen
2 5hci 10 stam imbued pieces (this is only tedious part, if you bought me all the horned kits i could burn them all for you for a fee. this might take 200mil - 1bil in kits, all depends on how lucky you get)
this is a 3 bil suit. easy. hld gives huge dps advantage over stat heavy suit.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
honestly if you have that budget its incredibly easy to build a suit. prismatics or mace and shield (imo all suits in this pricerange will use these now)
1 5stam jewel no ssi. one 10ssi 5 stam, or 2 5 stam jewels no ssi

3 legendary studded / bone pieces with 8lmc with 2-4 mana regen
2 5hci 10 stam imbued pieces (this is only tedious part, if you bought me all the horned kits i could burn them all for you for a fee. this might take 200mil - 1bil in kits, all depends on how lucky you get)
this is a 3 bil suit. easy. hld gives huge dps advantage over stat heavy suit.
Thank you Smoot! Ima short out what i bought over past week and i'll soon know what i need.

At present, i cant even remember which ring ima be using on my dexer...lol...