• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Britannia "The Second Age" cloth map

J

jbear0000

Hello, I am a former UO player and I have a cloth map of Britannia which was included with The Second Age expansion. I want to sell it, probably on ebay and wanted to know if anyone has an idea what it is worth? Thanks.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've honestly never heard it of, however, Ebay no longer accepts virituals items for biddings, and selling items for cash$ is prohibited on uostratics as well. Just so your aware ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but a cloth map is not a 'virtual' item, it is memorabilia, and as such can be sold on ebay. Though not, I'm afraid, on Stratics. Perhaps someone can help the poster out with a price check via pm?

J

jbear0000

but a cloth map is not a 'virtual' item, it is memorabilia, and as such can be sold on ebay. Though not, I'm afraid, on Stratics. Perhaps someone can help the poster out with a price check via pm?
If I do post this map on ebay is it okay to post a link to it on this forum?

Athens

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen these maps sell for a wide range of money it depends on who is watching ebay at the time. I think it is because like someonelse said you can't sell in game stuff anymore on ebay so the amount of people looking around for uo stuff is slim but good luck by the way the highest i seen it sell for is about hundred yet the lowest is ten so like I said wide range. Good luck got three I do or I would be your buyer!