• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britannia Mage Tower Army (Test Setup)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

General of the Army - Snooky "Lord Gareth"

General - Lady Sundina
General - Lady Blissmarie
General - Lord Jinx of Baja
General - Lady Miss Watson

Lieutenant General - Lady Tigerlily
Lieutenant General - Lord NightlySpirit
Lieutenant General - Lord Demon Slayer
Lieutenant General - Lady Rivi Ravenwynd

High Council Sage - Lord Nabin

Colonel - Athelas
Colonel - G.V.P
Colonel - Shelra
Colonel - Shiela

Janitor - Poopsie

Major - Neptune
Major - Nyx
Major - Cheever
Major - Nezuna

Captain - Elijah Cross
Captain - The Mac
Captain - Abby Normal
Captain - Angelica
Captain - Nephertiti

Lieutenant- Jonathan
Lieutenant- Brackus
Lieutenant- Angelica
Lieutenant- Diablo
Lieutenant- Undivided
Lieutenant- Funtony

Sergeant - Kero
Sergeant - Barackus
Sergeant - Huntermoon
Sergeant - Kire
Sergeant - Rotep
Sergeant - Lineman
Sergeant - Mr Clean

Private - Bam Bam
Private - Charles
Private - *Join Today!*
Private - *Join Today!*
Private - *Join Today!*
Private -
*Join Today!*
Private -
*Join Today!*
Private - *Join Today!*

Recruit - *Join Today!*
Recruit - *Join Today!*
Recruit - *Join Today!*
Recruit - *Join Today!*
Recruit - *Join Today!*

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Test Run Graphic M Army

Test Run Graphic M Army

Please Read
The Post After
The Next Graphic

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Test Run Intel Report

Test Run Intel Report

Please Read
The Post After
This Graphic Test

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
War With Mesanna

The war with Mesanna was something that just came up randomly with no real plan. So while archiving I needed a distraction to keep my sanity and decided to build a Temple. While constructing it there needed to be a reason for the temple so figured why not make it a Mesanna temple, something grand and ebilish for her torturous ways.

While constructing the temple the best way I can explain how we got to this point is, “Well I’m going to post a picture of your character in a Neon pink outfit!” “How would you like to become female?!?” “Oh yeah well I am going to do something so evil, so evil that they don’t even have a word for how evil it is!”

So I dressed her character up and posted the picture on the forums, which was a very lovely and stunning outfit I might add lol. After that punishment came and I was transformed into a “Snooky” lookalike and in response an army was raised to battle the “Pink Rangers Army” (Mesanna) and I decided against calling it Gareth’s Army because I know how well that would have gone over lol, so I named it The Britannia Mage Tower Army.

And that is the story of how this all came to be and I don’t know what will happen next just kinda playing it by ear and having fun with it.

Mesanna is not obligated or expected to continue, respond or even battle the army. She is a very busy lady and has a lot of responsibilities to attend to, so please do not transfer characters over from different shards to do battle. I don’t want you to get your hopes up because nothing may happen and if something will be happening trust me, there will be something announced because I am a big mouth and cant keep things this exciting for longer then an hour, unless ordered by WildStar to do so. For now just have fun with it when you need a distraction or if you’re bored.

Just have fun guys and take time out of your day to day responsibilities to let loose and have pure clean fun.