• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ships] Britannia Galleon decay?

Botak

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Can Britannia Galleon decay like normal ships? I can't find this information on the website. Just to be sure in case I forgot to refresh it.

Thanks

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes they do, I personally never leave mine in the water. Dry dock is your friend :)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately yes, and I think that for an in game item that players can purchase with real money, this is not a good thing for the game.

Personally, I'd much prefer that upon decaying the Britannian ship, rather than simply vanishing althougether, would transform back into "deed form" and be placed into the Bank Box of the Character that owns it.

The hold's content would be lost (would get deleted during the process of changing the Ship into "deed form") but at least the player who bought it with real money would not loose it because it vanished totally....
Also, this would still ensure that the Sea Lanes would not be annoyed by a number of non decaying large ships.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the idea, but what would happen if, by some nasty quirk of fate, your bank box just happened to be full?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the idea, but what would happen if, by some nasty quirk of fate, your bank box just happened to be full?

Well, I guess the same as it happens with Holiday items. If the bank box is already at full capacity, the holiday items can exceed that limit. the player can only take items out of the bank box but not put in untill the limit has been met again.

That is, as I see how it should work, the ship deed would not get lost, it would still be stored by the bank box in excess of the limit.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would work... I agree that the new expensive galleons should not decay and disappear...