• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain Library contributions

T

timbeOFbaja

Is there any quicker way to submit things? Right now it takes me 4 clicks per item including hunting for and retargeting each item. I have UOA but found nothing there either.

Lord Bishop

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice if the collector's took bulk order deeds for the items that they collect especially wood, ingots, and leather. You could dunp your 4-5000 collection all in one shot.
:D

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UOA Macro I use for spellbooks turn-in:

Double click NPC
Select Spellbook
Target spellbook(then right mouse on that line in the macro and change to item type)
Rinse repeat while recording or just set one key to play that macro dealers choice if you do more than one I don't think I needed any pauses but play with it to see.

I think It works on most everything, much easier on the wrists and fingers.

Hope that helps.
Oriana

T

timbeOFbaja

UOA Macro I use for spellbooks turn-in:

Double click NPC
Select Spellbook
Target spellbook(then right mouse on that line in the macro and change to item type)
Rinse repeat while recording or just set one key to play that macro dealers choice if you do more than one I don't think I needed any pauses but play with it to see.

I think It works on most everything, much easier on the wrists and fingers.

Hope that helps.
Oriana
Oh that will be so much easier. Thanks.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stack everything you want to turn in in one spot of your backback. Drag pack over to gump for turn in. Line up items under the button. Click button, gump disappears and target item. Your target cursor should be right ontop of item to turn in.

T

timbeOFbaja

Stack everything you want to turn in in one spot of your backback. Drag pack over to gump for turn in. Line up items under the button. Click button, gump disappears and target item. Your target cursor should be right ontop of item to turn in.
Problem was that the items are on the third page.