• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Britain Governor Calls a Town Hall Meeting

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladies and Gent's.

The Glorious Lady Pandora de Romanus, Countess of Britain and current elected Governor of the capital city calls upon all its citizens for a Town Hall Meeting on SUNDAY, DEC. 29th @ 8 PM EST in Castle Britania (aka Castle British).

A Secretary of State shall be appointed to work alongside the Governor to help to ensure equality and formal communications between governors of other ordained cities. The Secretary of State shall also be co-Chair of the Sub-Council of Representatives of Colonial Nations and Organizations. He or she will be included in all formal meetings with the Crown or its representatives, and at times be sent in the Governor's stead... however, the Secretary cannot be a currently sitting governor or another ordained Council City.

It is my endeavor to see that all unrepresented cities, colonies, or organizations are tended to and dutifully included as part of the Council of Government. As the CAPITAL CITY of Britannia, it is important that we include all our citizens. Thus anyone that wishes to represent the respective cities, colonies, or organizations listed below should make their interests known to the Governor.

TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
  • Introduction of the Governess to the Citizens
  • Election of Secretary of State
  • Nominations of Sub-Council of Representatives of Colonial Nations and Organizations
    • Bucaneer's Den Representative
    • Cove Representative
    • New Haven Representative
    • Nu'jelm Representative
    • Serpent's Hold Representative
    • Luna Representative (Colony)
    • Umbra Representative (Colony)
    • Delucia Representative (Colony)
    • Papua Representative (Colony)
    • Wind Representative (Organization)
  • Upcoming Events
    • Sub-Council Meeting (@ Castle Britannia, Meeting Hall)
    • The Governor's Ball (@ Castle Blackthorn)
    • Friends of the Library Donational Dinner (@ Britain Public Library, 2nd Floor)
    • King's Men Theatre Presents... "Romeo and Juliet" (@ the King's Men Theatre)
  • The Royal Britannian Guards
    • Regiment Captains
      • If you Captain a current regiment of the city of Britain, please attend.
    • Recruitment Efforts for New Soldiers
    • Planned Events that may require a high-level of Security Detail.
    • Establish a Governor's Secret Service for the city of Britain.
And more to come, as the lady plans for a year-long term of re-election. We hope all our citizens abound, join in glad reverie.

Sincerely,

The Office of Gov. Pandora de Romanus

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New appointments by the Governor's Office...

State Secretary of Britain
Merida Douglas

Sub-Council Representatives
Buccaneer's Den --- {{{ OPEN }}}
Cove --- Justin
Haven --- Sennah
Serpent's Hold --- Valeris Wyrmbane
Nujelm --- Nails Warstein (Pending Sultan Approval)
Luna --- Legolas
Umbra --- Marius de Romanus
Delucia --- {{{ OPEN }}}
Papua --- Anfalas
Wind --- Va'lis Razele (Abstaining from Representation)

RBG of Britain
Captain: Halston Montil

Overall this was a great meeting with a pretty amazing turn out. Everyone got to RP a little and it was a lot of fun! Sooooo nice to see the folks from UP there... my reaction was COMPLETELY in character of course. I love the UP boys.

It goes to show that we do not really need an official council to do great RP just some imagination! The purpose of my little sub-council is to ensure everyone that isn't represented in the official High Council of Governors is represented at least to the nation's capital city, Britain. I felt it a duty as governor of our city to do so and it opens up more RP for the shard and more participation from folks that may someday wish to run for office.

For my representatives (my "Envoys" if you will) ---- you guys can make of this whatever you want. If you just want to attend some meetings regularly and get a bit of RP in, that's just fine... but you can choose to go all out and run events in your cities if wish to do so. Each city has a theme of course, which I name below. So doing something in line with that city's theme would be awesome, but certainly not required. All I ask is that you try to make some of the meetings and engage in RP with us!!!

City Themes
Buccaneer's Den --- Pirate's Town
Cove --- Farmer's Town
Haven --- Welcome Center / Training Center
Serpent's Hold --- Military / RBG Town / "The City of Courage"
Nujelm --- Garden City / Public Court / Theatre & Conservatory / Prism of Light Dungeon
Luna --- Merchant's Town / "The Paladin City"
Umbra --- Dark Arts & Bedlam Dungeon / "The Necromancers City"
Delucia --- Basic Resources Town (Leather/Ore/Wool) / "The City of Ruins"
Papua --- Shipbuilders / "The Swamp City"
Wind --- Mage Educational Center / "The Hidden City" (must have 70+ magery to enter)

Last edited: