• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Britain Election + A Reflection

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello everyone. As you know, I have been your governor for the past 3 months. I have done everything possible in my power to ensure freedom and safety in Britain. Some people don't understand my means, nor understand the meaning behind some of the things I say, but I would like to explain some of it.

War is inevitable. It is in our nature as people to be attracted to conflict. Look at everything we have had to deal with as people over the years in no particular order:
1. Mondain
2. Minax
3. Shadowlords
4. Exodus
5. Virtuebane + Invasion of cities including Britain
6. Platinum & Crimson Dragon conflict
7. Faction wars
8. Death of Queen Dawn + Murder of Royal Council (Council murdered WITHIN Britain)
9. Britain invaded by Despise
10. Crystal of Duplicity Stolen (From Britain)
11. Blackthorn Doppleganger
12. Cult of Oblivion (Directly threatening Britain)
13. So many more

What is my point? We are NEVER free of conflict, as sad as it sounds. So, you may question why Britain needs more guards, why I was so strict....well just look above. We are currently in a time of peace, but peace does not mean we can let our guard down. I know I cannot prevent bad things happening, but I CAN try to minimize the damage done.

Ascend Flesh & Plague of Humanity - What do I mean? Many of you were confused by the last council meeting, so let me explain. We are flawed beings, but we can ascend that. The ascension is not literal, it is metaphysical. We must break our "coding" to be attracted to pain and suffering. We can ascend the way we think, and create a new eden for us all. Britain is starting the first step to do just that.

Finally, let me remind everyone 10 major things I have done as governor of Britain:
1. Britain Roofs Renovated - Britain Public Library And the Conservatory of Music had holes in their roofs fixed
2. Constant Trade Deal - Trade deal with the Bardic Collegium has been upheld since coming into office
3. Funds directly provided by myself - All gold used for trade deals, has come out of my pocket
4. Perfect Attendance - Have not missed a Governor's Meeting
5. Increased Guard Presence - Feel safe at night traveling through the city
6. Guard Training - Increased measure so things like what happened in Vesper avoid Britain
7. Sage Nicosaen Defeated - With help of the Britain Guards/Citizens this evil man was brought to justice
8. Protect from the Cult of Oblivion - During the Black Tower Fiasco, Britain was kept safe
9. Charity - 300+m has been given back to the citizens
10. The Future - Only I can keep us moving in the right direction

Goodluck