• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

brit gate house?

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bardmal if this is Big Black you already promised you would save it for me....what gives?

If you cant find me jus ask any TMC member to find out if McLovin is in Vent or on Guildchat

S

Sorcon Gartius

Mistaken Identity! Damn, selling JumpGate? What is the world coming too.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well in that case....ICQ me 79436324 I'll be your huckleberry maybe we can work out a deal.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For now BardMal and I are keeping Jumpgate. I don't know who may remember the old Pirate Robert's house next door? It is that one currently for sale (and still deco'd as a pirate house in his memory).

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my regular shopping run used to be Woody's and Fate and then ending at Brit gate.. there were marvelous shops surrounding that gate, and it's nice to know that Jumpgate will remain

thanks Laina :)

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey bud, i got the icq but didnt answer (dumb me) and since you werent in my list its not showing you anymore. Can you possibly pm me or icq me again and we can talk i am interested.

/edit nm found you

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a small request for a little help...

I am having trouble reaching 3 of the people who have vendors at the Pirate Shack. If you currently have any vendors at the Pirate Shack, I would really appreciate you taking them down. Their contracts will not renew at this point but you will be able to still access them for up to a week under the house sign menu. Unfortunately, I can't transfer the house to the new owner with those vendors still there. If you would like to replace those vendors after the ownership change or would like to place them at Jumpgate please just pm me. And again, there are NO changes at JumpGate.

I look forward to the new shops at Brit Gate!!