• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brit bank public peerless - tuesday 8th

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haven't done Jabba since the ML beta so I'm very excited about this!

I'll be there.

C

cheerful

Brit bank ! strangely.

Chief Paroxysmus eats your pets and summons which restores his health, for this reason none are allowed.

He has area lethal poison and teleports you to him to give you a big hug every now and then.

If you are a mage like myself you can cast explosion on him and quickly run and cower behind the big rock thus saving you from accumalating death robes..all other templates will suffer..sorry :)

Any necro's can cast corpse skin on him and fire is also his lowest resist.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Jabba the Hut

Chief Paroxysmus

I fail to see the difference... :p

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had lots of fun :) Jabba is offically my least favourite peerless now!

Thanks for another great night Alyx, Thanks to Escaflowne for ordering us around when we were a little dozzy!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye was a great night :D, Thanks for hosting it Cheerful bud :) Had lots of fun.

To Mapper: Hehe yeah sorry about that, when you host & lead events constantly the bossy nature just kind of wiggles its way in here and there lol :D

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoyed it, people did have a bit of trouble moving from Putri though, thought people would have been quite eager to get away from there.

O

o Kraken o

Twas fun for sure :)

Thanks Alyx!
And also thanks to those, who answered Escaflowne's call when troop numbers ran a little low.

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
glad to hear the peerless is still going well and strong, nearly made it last night too, RL called 15 mins before start *sighs* one day I will make it.

C

cheerful

I enjoyed it, people did have a bit of trouble moving from Putri though, thought people would have been quite eager to get away from there.
I think their eyes were glazed over with the blood lust...or maybe it's the fact that putrefier is probably the most interesting mob down there.

Was nice to see the Vesperians in attendance. I wouldn't say that their leader is bossy but he did tell Chief Paroxysmus to 'tidy up this pigsty of a lair'

Thanks to everyone that turned up and to let you all know that there's only one peerless left...it costs 10,000 gold to enter but thats small change compared to the amount of insurance it's going to cost you

the one
the only
Shimmering Effusion :danceb:

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot for Shim! Although its really fun collecting the keys and fighting the actual peerless its a shame you cannot recover atleast insurance costs.. Then peerlesses would be uber fun.

Right now they are super fun. *grins*

C

cheerful

Actualy Mapper that should not be the case..when you think of how much spawn we have to kill waiting for the rng to kick in, there must be ample gold in a night to off set insurance, I think the problem lies with people like me who are too lazy to loot.
So...the next time we are on a killing spree can people who do not want gold still loot the body and drop it on the floor please.
Ta

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooo i like doing shimmering :) Will have to try make that.

Yeah last night had a great turnout, there was 16 of us at the height, but overall i think like 20-23 people attended but some had to go.

AyaraBlue

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here´s to hoping that these hunts will continue even after christmas :danceb::danceb::danceb:, when my rl won´t be as busy. I have really missed not being able to take part in peerless Tuesday these past few weeks.

Edit: Ack! Just realized that it was Jabba night I missed yesterday. It reminds me of our guild gah!´s biggest triumph (honestly our only triumph *cough*). About two years ago, 4 of us spent the better part of a Saturday, and pretty much our whole bank accounts, on his little island. We fought, we got poisoned, we died - but in the end we defeated him. Yes, siree, we did. Those were the days :D

C

cheerful

It's great to look back on things like that Ayara..so lets continue it........

Of all the things that have happened doing thousands of peerless 'thee' nostalgic night was the first time we tried Shim. There was at least eight of us and for some reason we started at 10pm, after 2 hours of collecting keys (now midnight) we calculated that Shim would take 30 mins to take down. At 1.30am my eyes started to close and my head was nodding, I half woke up and decided to walk up and down the stairs a few times and to splash my face with water, all the while my fellow hunters continued the good fight without me, partly refreshed it was back to the keyboard and just after 2am we killed Shimmering Effusion. And I had to get up at 6 for work, but oh the satisfaction. Me? addicted to UO....yep.

Next one..

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oooh memories of peerless, so many ..

First time I did Griz, it was with the umbra group. Went with my tamer and I got killed soooooooo many times while collecting the keys. Then in with the boss, my cu died a few times.

Or first time at jabba, again with the umbra group. The dungeon was like a maze to me. The keys went ok, even getting the spleen off Putrifier, but jabba was so mean to me, I died lots as he kept teleporting me to him.

Or the new Stygian Dragon peerless in the Abyss, first time the guild went. It killed us all over n over .. and we hardly even scratched it! We left defeated :( But we learnt and have killed him everytime since! :danceb:

Lot of fun to be had at peerless with a good group :thumbsup: