Brit Bank Contest

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
P

PingThing

Greetings.
The entries have been submitted. The deadline has passed.
Can we get a little feedback? Are there any finalist. Will next pub have new banks?
Feedback PLease!!

Licks and Peace
Ping
Legends

L

Lunaticus

Seriously, I don't really even care if I win anymore; I'm just tired of looking at the old WBB! Can we get a dev comment:please::please::please::please::please:!!!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
Perhaps the decision is difficult. There are many shards involved as well. Patience my Uhall friends...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
May 12, 2008
You know how these Devs are. If the have nothing to say as yet... well, they don't say. *chuckles*

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
I would give them some more time! At minimum till this Friday's FoF. There are a lot of shards involved and there could have been quite a few entries per shard. Plus, I am sure it is only one of dozens of other things they are juggling with.

But ya, I can imagine the anticipation is killing some of ya considering the amount of time probably invested :)

C

Chrissay_

Just a little bit of an update with the contest. We are on the final stages of judging. There were many great submissions. We will announce the winners shortly.

Chrissay

T

Teeshy

Thanks Chrissay!

Ooh, and are we going to be able to see all the entries at all?

M

Millie

Thank you Chrissay for the update. Patience you see is not my fort à.