• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bristol Ren Faire in Wisconsin

asamdan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Robin Hood of DWxC and Yoshi of DWxC on Chessy set off to see the Ren Faire in Wisconsin. We spent one whole day at the faire (over 9 hours) and had a blast. I thought Id post some of the pictures from the faire. It was awesome!! If youve never been to one its like UO in real life. There were fairies in trees and walking around. Stage shows of jugglers and fire eaters and comedys. So many awesome shops. Robin Hood was a pirate so I took his photo in front of the pirate ship. I also got one of him in prison but I didnt have enough room to load any more photos. Just the people who were in costumes was so cool. The best part (for me) lol was the joust. It was the best thing to see. I cant wait til next year.

Attachments

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Fun! 9 hours of RenFest--you guys are committed!

Thanks for posting pix, Yoshi. :)

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was an SCA member for several years. Popping into a ren faire? Pfft. Amateurs.