• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bridge with goza mats and chopped stairs.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw someone on Pacific shard made a bridge made with destroyed interior stairs and goza mats and it has water tiles under the bridge. How do you get the goza mats to place with water tiles underneath?

I know how to destroy the 2-4 levels of interior stairs with teleporters in cusomization mode, but how do you get the goza mats to place?

They don't place on water tiles and I've tried raising them to max height before going into customization, but they get sent to the moving crate.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One way you can do it is to place normal house tiles where the water is to go, the lock down tables on top of each tile you want a goza mat on. Go into custom mode and change them to water tiles. Now put two damaged book piles on a table and place your square goza, do this for each table then release the tables and pick them up.

If you ever have to customize again you'll have to repeat the whole bit, so just keep in mind that this should be the last thing you need to do to your house for a while. :p