• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brews the coffee.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be late and it's now early early morning but "Good morning, Baja"! :danceb:*Hears the voices yelling for Mama to go to bed* *deep curtsey* Sleep well, Baja.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning.
Y'all kept me up late last night! Good times!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ditto! But it was worth it to see so much chatter in gen. chat. :grouphug: *sips her strong black coffee and plans her day* Happy Sunday, Baja.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awe, I'm sorry to hear that, whiterabbit. :( *hands him some saltine crackers and a watered down cup of Gatorade*

Alou, is that your rendition of 'swine flu'? ;) Too funny and soooo talented.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im glad to see response to this baja needs the moral back. I've been gone a while from the boards and the game... as a member of uo since 97 .. maybe some remember me..

if not i plan on bringing some community back to these boards.

Had to take time off to raise my son... next gen of uo!! haha

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, Nicky. Alouei has never quite overcome his bitterness in regards to... incidents of years past.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In between Alouei calling for your head and Molokha calling for Valek Typhoon's head, this household is in a constant state of agitation. Luckily, I maintain my unshakeable calm at all times and strive to always be a bastion of serenity and dignity in the midst of all the- AIEEEEE IT'S A ROACH KILL IT ALOUENIKAH KILL IT KILL IT DON'T LET IT TOUCH ME

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning. *yawn*
bfcoffeesmiley.gif

Feeling better yet?

Last edited:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope this finds all of you having a fantastic day. I've got 8 tax returns done and 2 to go! That's cause for celebration. *sips back and contentedly enjoys a cup of hot black columbian coffee*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope this finds all of you having a fantastic day. I've got 8 tax returns done and 2 to go! That's cause for celebration. *sips back and contentedly enjoys a cup of hot black columbian coffee*
Tax returns are one of the few things in life that I enjoy. It has only been in the past few years (since THAT TREACHEROUS SWINE VALEK TYPHOON forcibly brought me down to the level of the proletariat) that I have found myself on the receiving end of taxes rather than being responsible for their assignment - but filling out my annual tax return involves numbers, orderly paperwork, the appearance of money where there previously was no money, and the potential for wild corruption and deceit, which are all things that bring me pleasure and satisfaction.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How adorable and in the words of Agnes from 'Despicable Me'......."HE'S SO FLUFFYYYYYYYY"

Good morning, Baja. It's a cold snowy day and perfect for brewing some strong black coffee and staying indoors. Have a great weekend, everyone!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Years ago I gave up putting sugar in my coffee, then eventually milk. I even gave up cigarettes. ... Trying to be healthy and all.
But a couple weeks ago I tried something I never ever thought I would be interested in. International Delight makes a York Peppermint Patty flavored non-dairy creamer.

Yes, I now drink coffee that tastes like peppermint patty. The former coffee snob now drinks coffee that tastes like peppermint patty.

*hangs head in shame*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Years ago I gave up putting sugar in my coffee, then eventually milk. I even gave up cigarettes. ... Trying to be healthy and all.
But a couple weeks ago I tried something I never ever thought I would be interested in. International Delight makes a York Peppermint Patty flavored non-dairy creamer.

Yes, I now drink coffee that tastes like peppermint patty. The former coffee snob now drinks coffee that tastes like peppermint patty.

*hangs head in shame*
*loud gasp* I couldn't find an emoticon of a cracking whip so these will have to do. :gun::twak: :facepalm:

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
always azmodan beguile.. i was azmodious on oregin for a moment.. when that server launched and i ran the illuminati ..