• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) BREAKING NEWS - THE LUNA BOYS TAKE OVER SIEGE PERILOUS

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This afternoon The Luna Boys broke into the Siege Perilous scene as a guild for the first time. They proceeded to dominate the 3 pm EST event by recovering an obscene amount of drops and murdering all of the innocent bystanders.

It was a grim afternoon for the native population of the Siege Perilous shard.

LB.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
EM Event 11-15-16i2.jpg EM Event 11-15-16j.jpg

One of those belongs to me, had two, lost one from an ambush in the hidden valley. If you seek to return it, drop it in the mailbox at Kimi Mori Vendor house. ;)

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are selling these idols 150m each with Atlantic gold or 15M Siege gold.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
mailbox.jpg

Well nothing in my mailbox, therefore I am assuming you going to pay me 15 million for my 2nd statue you have? It was a good thing I saw the message about the first one dropping in my pack when I died, it telling me that it would appear when I was res. With all around me, I walk out as a ghost to Trinsic and banked that first one grabbed an extra suit and quickly returned to the battle, only this time when I received the message of a drop I was still alive and saw it in my pack, then I took a hit in the back by ambushed. When I retrieved my body the statue was gone and then others were looking to hit me again so we played a game of tag among the small buildings there in the valley. I escaped with both suits and everything else except for the 2nd statue.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I think Arnold left you a note in your mailbox....
I saw his message, thanks for the Trinsic Rose petal I found there. Please be sure to drop the statue next time now that he knows the mail system works :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I run fast to a peaceful corner and gated out, when I saw the message and was happy to keep mine :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Sure did not see Hi5 much, just the two I was fighting in Trinsic, but they are mainly an evening group, the next event I am sure they will be out in force and out for blood, Great fun

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I saw I had mail once more, not what I was expecting, I red leaf it and left it under the BB for all to see. Feel free to reply on the BB.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, could not make it to this one. Virem check your pm.
I am sure they will be out in force and out for blood, Great fun
Yea most people are not around for that play time, and my current schedule leaves little time for UO.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Let me see.
BL got 11
Drakelord 1 (lost one to BL)
Vinny got 2
I got 1

That's 15 total

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Initially was a good. I was alone then Aroz joined me, I had to go afk and as I come back he was being para ganked. I tried to run in and heal but he died. No point in me trying to fight LB on my own on Siege and as no other HI5 online i figured i'd call it quits with the kills and loot i'd got already.

Nadir

Forsaken

Journeyman
Lol. I got to read the, "Event Embargo" thread on GIL's site. Now that's hilarious! Sara Dale: "Forsaken icqed me and asked it I wanted to buy the event item last night. I said nope and blocked him."

Grow up.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Lol. I got to read the, "Event Embargo" thread on GIL's site. Now that's hilarious! Sara Dale: "Forsaken icqed me and asked it I wanted to buy the event item last night. I said nope and blocked him."

Grow up.
Well, I'm going to say if you want to GIFT them my Luna mailbox is all ready to receive them, I will be sure to pass them as gifts to all that wish one. I am still waiting for the return of my 2nd statues, you think it's been polished enough now? ;)

Last edited:

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why the people of this shard don't stand up to GIL, they are ruining the game. I fight for the people. I fight to save Siege.

virem

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will always kill Hi-5. But GIL are telling people they will blacklist people who buy from us. They hold you all hostage.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
We will always kill Hi-5. But GIL are telling people they will blacklist people who buy from us. They hold you all hostage.
There is one thing I saw from the event that you all were very much like Hi5 in taking control and killing, blocking people that were there to have fun, I have to shadow jump across so many fields and around walls that day, now I have no problem with that, the one thing I want to address are you all done polishing my 2nd statue. ;)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
What I found funny is, when I got my EM drop and got it home safe, I was very happy and wanted all to know :)
<1464013>Freja: got my futune cat :)
<11950515>Hoffs: And having seen how you are them, consider yourself perma-banned from the auctions now.

Just because I was lucky to get a drop and not loose it, he banned me from the auction. Not that I care about the auction, it seem to be dying anyway but still crazy.

Forsaken

Journeyman
In Freja's defense, -LB- are not HI5. I originally killed her, looted a couple things, and moved on. But she is persistent and always comes back, so I didn't feel the need to kill her over and over. It was not intended to let her or anyone else get a drop, that's for certain. But she and a couple others did of course.

Point being, this is a game and the fact that you are constantly going off on people for "associating/dealing" with HI5/-LB- is a childish act. Grow.the.fk.up.

Seriously, you all are probably older than anyone in our guilds and you're acting so immature IN A GAME. Where we are playing, THE GAME. You take it to a whole other level.

Good job GIL, for once again showing everyone how unstable and childish you really are. *gold clap*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yep I was killed but I died so many time to this stupid mods so hard for others to see what killed players. Someone did need a trap box :p

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one holds me hostage I listen to what others say let it go in one ear and out the other. Then I go do want I damn well please no one and I mean no one dictates to me what I do , if I want to buy something from LB or HI-5 I will.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LOL Seriously, do you believe Gilfane is actually threatening people with being a black-list for dealing with ya? I think they are yanking your chain!:cool:

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Seriously, do you believe Gilfane is actually threatening people with being a black-list for dealing with ya? I think they are yanking your chain!:cool:
True story. If you stand up and think for yourself or go against the wishes of how GIL wants the shard to run, just know you will be socially blackballed. it happened to me, it happened to freja and it WILL happen to you to.

They bank on the theory you will side with them as opposed to a few guilds who may or may not stay for good. Cuz if those pvp guilds leave, theretc is no one that can keep GIL of imposing their will upon the shard.

Make no mistake, GIL has some great people and have done some wonderful things for siege. However, in my experience and opinion, it is also filled with a bunch of backstabbing, cry baby, it's my ball members who do what they want when it's convent for them.

In GILs defence, it is their right to act the way they wish just like it is the right for HI5 and LB to slaughter anyone who shows up to an EM event, on a so called pvp ruleset shard, in a non guard zone PVP area.

I understand GILs argument about wanting siege to be a player friendly community. That players/guilds that may or may not use methods and tactics, in which they don't agree make civil gameplay inconvient, does not mean blackballing anyone or using "embargo" tactics is any different in comparison.

If we can only agree to disagree would be a huge step forward. I am pretty sure this post will get copied and pasted on some private thread on GILs website calling for my head. I suspect I am already on their blackball list and won't be surprised if I get banned from auction because I will not bow down to their demands.

I hope and pray that GIL leadership will realize that this course of action is counter productive to the shard they wish it to be. I hope and pray that HI5 and LB will realize that "most" non GIL members, myself included, on this shard welcome you here to free us from this stranglehold GIL has it under.

HOWEVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE DO I WANT TO TRADE ONE DICTATOR FOR ANOTHER. Please...... both sides, for the sake of everyone in the middle who are not welcome to join GIL, HI5 or LB, I beg you to have mercy on the little guy who is trapped in the middle.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
HOWEVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE DO I WANT TO TRADE ONE DICTATOR FOR ANOTHER. Please...... both sides, for the sake of everyone in the middle who are not welcome to join GIL, HI5 or LB, I beg you to have mercy on the little guy who is trapped in the middle.
Went to Yew today for VvV, all I saw on the VvV board was -LB- and H^E, since it was just me and the Luna boys I left, saw no reason to stick around to trip all over them while searching for Hi5, I am still waiting for -LB- to return my 2nd statue :p I log out for the rest of the day.