• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Breaking News] The Last Event of 2009!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

Sorry, I am a little late with this.. but here is a messege from EM Lillimu regarding the last event of 2009.

From EM Lillimu -

Breaking News!
December 31st, 2009: 3PM PST

Amelia honestly thought she'd be enjoying a nice cozy time by the fire, since she's recently recovered from a nasty flu. But nope! As always, something manages to pop up at the very last minute. And she needs your help this time. Meet her at the West Britain Counselor's Hall (Trammel) at 3PM PST on December 31st!

We wouldn't give you guys an event on the eve of the New Year without a little extra incentive, though. This time, there will be *ten* special items awarded during the event: but in order to get them, you'll have to loot them.

So there's your heads up!

Hope to see you! If you can't make it, don't fret: with the New Year will come more events!

-EM Lillimu

E

Eyes of Origin

I've posted to the other shard reporters to see if someone could cover this.
I got the email late tonight and I have a lot going on tomorrow irl :(

Just in case no other reporters are able to cover the event, is there anyone who is going, who could maybe take screenshots and post them so we all know how the event went?? Thank you in advance if anyone can.

E

Eskeshehir

Ill attempt to get you some shots if I can, gonna try and make it home in time to get in on this...last event I went to was on Catskills, and didnt go to well for me...new toon and all that...but Pac is home, and I should be able to handle whatever w/ whoever shows up.

E

Eyes of Origin

Ill attempt to get you some shots if I can, gonna try and make it home in time to get in on this...last event I went to was on Catskills, and didnt go to well for me...new toon and all that...but Pac is home, and I should be able to handle whatever w/ whoever shows up.
If you can, that would be awesome, if not, then no worries :) Thank you for the offer.

Goodluck to everyone who is going to the event and Happy New Year :)