• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bravo! the Angle Baby system

• Thread starter ctrlshiftblair
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

ctrlshiftblair

i am playing angels online. Here is my littel adivice for everyone here dreaming quick levelup.days ago, i was struggling for the sluggish levelup but now i quite enjoy it.

I am a warrior and made a new character who is priest to team with. And then i logged into two characters at the same time, opened their angel baby windows and completed necessary settings. After that, i found it easy to play and fight with the help of priest. I don't need to sit down to recover my HP. I drag monsters from nerby enemy list into target enemy list to start auto kill and tick keep away from the boss to avoid being attacked by boss. Besides, the experience got by killing monsters will be shared by my two characters.

The Angel Baby system is a very helpful tool for players to level up fast. You guys may give it a shot.:thumbup1:

S

snoopydog

the best convienence it offers me is the funtion of finding neaby monsters automatically. i hate wandering around to find something to kill by myself.:danceb: