• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brand new to WoW

S

Spacey

Hi all! I just started playing around 4 days ago and it is growing on me. I am coming over from TSO/EAL. I am pretty lost most of the time, lol.

I have figured out everything that puzzles me so far, except for one thing. I have an unread message (shows in the upper right side of my screen) and can't for the life of me figure how to get to my inbox. I clicked on a mailbox and nothing showed up for me there. :wall: Maybe one of you could help me. Thanks!

E

Eldorian

You'll have to find a mailbox and click on that to get your mail. They're normally located right outside an inn.

S

Spacey

I tried that already and nothing showed up. :confused: But, it still says I have unread mail. Bug?

L

Lord Abernathy

yeah, it's most likely a bug....

what happens to me sometimes is that even when i taken whatever is in my mailbox, sometimes there's still an attachment but it's blank, so i just delete that, and the you-have-mail icon usually goes away.

K

Kinetix

If you are using a trial account you will not be able to read your mail until you set up a subscription. I went through the same headache when I was trying to send a temp alt account some funds. :wall:

F

Fabienne

If possible, join a levelling guild on your realm. It will be helpful to have people for you to play with and who can answer your questions. :D