• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Brand new gig, brand new game in development i'm helping with.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the land of , a land of Dragons, there was a great ruler named Draken, he was the leader of the Dragons, and their forces. They ruled the world and used great elemental powers to wage war on nearby villages, and destroyed everything. To stop Draken you must use your own powers and the company of your fellow pet Dragon to stop this madness and save all of Cyok and the Dragon Kingdoms from near destruction. Once started on your journey you must train to be a Dragon Knight in the Lost lands of Mazgar, a place full of good and honor. There you will be given your first Dragon egg and first training mission.
You will be able to train as a Warrior, Archer, Mystic, Rogue, and Priest. Depending on the path you choose will determine your skills and weapons. Once accepted as a Dragon Knight you will be given a Rune Glove, this allows for you to control your equipped Dragon and together you will be able to grow stronger. You will also receive your horse mount to ride on. A Dragon egg will allow for you to obtain a pet Dragon that will allow you to fight with him or her in battle. Your Dragon will hatch when you become level 10.
Dragons are a very resourceful ally and can keep you from dying in combat. Dragons vary in power, speed, some can fly, heal, or even increase their masters abilities.
Now that you have your mount and Dragon Egg you can begin your adventure as a member of the Dragon Knights and take on the massive power of the Dark Dragon leader, Draken, and his army of Death Dragons, Soul Lich, Mutant Krons, Possessed Warriors, Archers, Giant Trolls, Dark Witches, and much more horrifying things to come from within the dark powers of Draken.
Eclision

EDIT: I didn't write the summary!

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm one of the assistant writers for the Ryuu Online project. Plz contact me. Our head writer says we need about two more writers.

SKYPE morfiction.

We need lots of material!

Here's what we got so far.

An MMO is a massively multiplayer online game, mostly RPGs.

L

Live2Die

I wouldn't mind helping out with this.
I'll add you on Skype. :)

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got two writers. Not sure we need more.

EDIT:

Just heard from a lawywer. He insists we change the name. That is all. We shall.