• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Bracelet of Sexiness: Swords +15, Dex8, Int 8, EP 25, HCI 15, DCI 20, SDI 18, FC 1, LMC 8, LRC 25...

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Located On Atlantic

Accepting Gold On Any Server

Auction Ends: 1/11/15 11:59 PM Eastern 5 Minute Rule Applies

GOLDBERG - 600m

*20 Mill Increments On Your Bids Please*

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Future Bids: *20 Mill Increments On Your Bids Please* Just Added.

Thank you

Larloch has current offer at 505M

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
missing fcr, this second function and item type is overused and everyone else is a troll bidder. i offer 250m let me know when everyone bails on their bids.

/sarcasm

Good brac tho :p

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
missing fcr, this second function and item type is overused and everyone else is a troll bidder. i offer 250m let me know when everyone bails on their bids.

/sarcasm

Good brac tho :p
If this only had FCR 3 and DI 25.... God only know what it would sell for ^_^

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What kind of serious loser wastes time making up new accounts just to grief auctions?
I thought u had to be 14 or older to play?

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a really really nice peace however given the antique on it, it will wear out really fast want it. correct me if i'm wrong here
*i need to quit throwing away my antique stuff grrrr * lol

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a really really nice peace however given the antique on it, it will wear out really fast want it. correct me if i'm wrong here
*i need to quit throwing away my antique stuff grrrr * lol
For PvM wise yeah its gona break pretty fast...

PvP its not as bad its I think 2x the decay or 3x the decay rate, but you still can fully repair + pof it 3x.... so its gona last u quite a while in pvp and allow you to have some fun templates while your messing with it.

Nomad10101

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can't pof jewelry
For PvM wise yeah its gona break pretty fast...

PvP its not as bad its I think 2x the decay or 3x the decay rate, but you still can fully repair + pof it 3x.... so its gona last u quite a while in pvp and allow you to have some fun templates while your messing with it.
didn't think you could powder jewelry

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can't pof jewelry

didn't think you could powder jewelry
its about 10 times the decay rate, but still lasts if you dont play much. ive been using vvv stuff for events, about 2 hours a month and havent repaired. in heavy pvm, ive gotten a solid 2 hours before a repair. in pvp, it will wear out, but if you dont play every day jewels like this are definitely worth it.