• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Bow Question

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i made a new armor for my PVM (at least mostly) Archer with 211 stam. also i use a mace and shield for HLD
and i got 20 ssi on suit +15 of full Divine Fury.

i need an advise for my bows.

i will imbue the following stuff on them

SSI 20
HML 40
HSL 50
super slayer/slayer
48 Velocity or Hit Lightning

then enhance with Yew for 10DI to fill up to 100 DI (the 5 hci is unfortunately wasted as i got 45 on jewles and conjurers trinket)

DI is whetstoned from the bow at the beginning.

my question is: what is better to use for PVM Velocity or Hit Lighting in my case.

template is 6*120 (Archery Anatomy Tactics Healing Chiv and Resist)

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For PVM i dont find hit velocity that usefull. I usually go for hit fireball or lightning, depending on what i fight. (hint monsters lowest resist)
In most cases you can get away with not having HSL on your bow. Unless ofcause you get hit alot.
I would take DI to reach the 100 cap, any day over hit lightning or another hit spell.