• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Bounty !

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I Crimson Slug, governor of Skara Brae, do hereby issue a bounty of 1 gp on The Yatterling, Ozog, Reeky Bugbutt and any other goblin sympathizer or resident of Pitmuck.

The one caveat is that they must be brought in alive and not too badly damaged, as I somehow get the feeling that King Blackthorn might not approve of one of his governors taking out contracts on his citizens *sighs*

Charges will be made up, I mean issued, at a future hearing.

Any members of the goon squad are implored to help hunt down these pesky rodents

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*foresees bright pink neon skin in Crimson Slug's future*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*foresees bright pink neon skin in Crimson Slug's future*
The color will go great with the black high heels he likes to wear. :p

I do hope they catch that Reeky Bugbutt. He tried to "relieve himself" in my bathtub, last night, before I quickly expelled him from my house. Darned goblins! :twak: