• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOSS PVP Tournament Grand Opening

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
BOSS Auction house is starting to hold pvp tournaments. Our grand opening is November 14th 8pm est.
There is a 1v1 division, a 2v2 division, a 3v3 division, and a petvpet division. Our cage room of death is located in Tram so you will have to join the same guild when it is your time to fight. In order for the 2v2 and 3v3 divisions to take place there must be at least 4 teams competing. We want it to be a gold prize with a 5mil entrance fee per person with the winner taking the whole pot, but if you guys rather have a no-gold prize it's fine. I will be checking these forums more often but if you need to speak to me about entering or questions icq me 689827970.

All templates are allowed (except tamers, tamers can enter their pets in the petvpet division) EXCEPT for the 1v1 division. In the 1v1 division it will be mage dueling with no poisoning skill or spellweaving skill allowed.