• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bored and need a new template

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have these templates, I made them before Soulstones and do not need the spots so I keep 4 for different things.

Bard Tamer
120 Tame
120 Lore
120 Vet
120 Music
120 Peace/disco (soulstone one while using the other)
100 Magery (have yet to scroll him to 120)
20 Med

Treasure Hunting Tamer
105 Tame
120 Lore
100 Vet
95 Magery
100 Med
100 Lockpick
100 Cart

Herding Tamer (Trying this out for laughs and to see if herding makes it easier to find high rated pets to tame
120 Tame
120 Lore
100 Vet
100 Magery
90.4 Herding (going to 100)
100 Hiding
70 Stealth

This is the one that I may want to change as I am not going to do what I originally made him for
Archer Stealth Tamer (with jewelry mods and item/talisman mods)
110 Taming
110 Lore
100 Vet
100 Hiding
70 Stealth
70 Chivalry
120 Archery
120 Tactics

So the question is, what do I do with this last one. I can soulstone off any non-taming skill and add anything worthwhile. I have played a mage tamer and do not want to go back, I am looking to try something different here.

Idea 1: drop stealth and hiding and adding anatomy, taking chiv to 100, and doing ranged attacks.
Idea 2: drop chiv, archery, tactics and add magery, med, and spellweaving
Idea 3: drop chiv, archery, tactics and add magery, mysticism, and focus

Any suggestions?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Bummer, I thought there might have been some different templates or something out there. :(

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
u said u didn't want to play a mage tamer but options 2 and 3 are both mage tamers...if ur into pvp...I have a fun mystic tamer (no magery) that's a blast to play. theyre fantastic with either a bane or a dread to dismount and let pet attack

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I was meaning I did not want to play a pore mage tamer with 120 mage/eval/med etc, they have basic magery with no kick to gate, recall, and invis. The tamer I am changing was originally going to be a PvP tamer but things didn't work out but I would be interested in seeing the template. I have a dread and a bane though the bane is on the weakside.

Mikeltin5

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'll look tonight and shoot u my temp. I don't play him much, but when I want a quick kill or a fun pisser offer I jump on him. Works fantastic if you have multiple ppl playing them too. Have a buddy with a dread and me a bane. We sync on same target...ones bound to dismount em and we both attack with bows plus our pets...insta death

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you don't have anything positive to add......

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
120 mystic/focus for Stone Form is great. It lets you stand close to your pet to vet with less worry of area spells from champs/peerless, especially poison. Plus you have healing stone for quick heals/cures. Cleansing wind lets you get rid of poison/mortal/bleed on the pet so bandages don't get disrupted. For mobs with lower resist Mass Sleep can take some heat off of your pet or help to break agro if the baddie targets you.