• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Boots made from quality parts[exceptional quality][extra tacky looking]

cleverusername5

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I posted this a few weeks ago and then Stratics had a purge or something and couldn't get back on until today. They're a LS item from 2011 listed as 1-10. Selling them for 275million obo. And I also have a "A Faction Robe" wearable by anyone, not sure if it's anything special but would like some information on it if possible. The boots are located on Atlantic.

P.S Does Athelas still play? If he does and he does somehow read this post, I have one question for him. Whatever happened to our buddy James Knight!? I've been on a quest to find our legendary boxed wine drinking friend James Knight since I've come back to UO,