• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Booster Pack, can't buy it.

C

Cal_Mythic

Hmmm PayByCash is an option for the Gamecodes store.
I will add this to the questions I've sent to the vendor.

- C

C

Cal_Mythic

The 30 day limit is stated on the UOGamecodes store.
However, I have put in a request to the vendor to see what can be done.
He may very well come back with it is a hard limit that can not be changed.

C

Cal_Mythic

What do us guys do who can't purchase from UOGameCodes.com?

I've never been able to use that site, whenever I put my card details in I always get:

A problem was encountered while processing your order:
There was a problem encountered while processing your order.
If you continue to have problems, you can order Ultima Online products over the phone.
Please call 1-866-543-5435 and press option 7 to speak with a sales representative.
Edit Billing and Payment Information
Processor Error #31

Firstly I am in the UK (I did select the outside US part) so the cost of ringing that number will probably end up costing more than the booster pack. Secondly, I remember this happened back when I wanted to buy Stygian Abyss and in the end I had to use the EA Store which worked perfectly with exactly the same details. So it looks like you guys won't be getting my money, as much as I wanted to give it. :(

Just tried again and got the same problem.

Considering this is EA, why isn't it on the EA store?
The Booster is on the EA Store. (See Link Below)
Ultima Online

C

Cal_Mythic

I did but got no code.

I also bought that pen that makes rune books, and also no code.

Never had this kind of problem before when I bought things.

I hope I can get my code e-mailed in the sometime near future, because this sux.:sad3:
Please drop me a PM ... will be looking for it ...

C

Cal_Mythic

Have a few answers for everyone :)

Not certain how technical you guys want it but from our end it seems we are having some problems with processes timing out. Net operations has isolated the problem and we are working to take care of this once and for all. It seems players are still able to purchase the booster, but there may be spikes in connectivity with the login server.

On the purchasing from on UOGamecodes store:

For players having problem with zipcodes and addresses.
There may be instances where the IP you have does not correlate the zip code you entered which may cause problems.

Many of the barriers you are experiencing are because of "fraud" crosschecks that have been put in place (people stealing credit cards, or using false addresses). The vendor has been somewhat responsive over the last day not only making sure that these measure are still in place, BUT also making sure if you have problems we can fix them.

I have a few of you who PMd me and I will pass on your account information to the respective store from which you purchased your code ... We'll keep working to get this all sorted as quickly as possible so you can get in game and play.

Purchasing from EA Store:

I have submitted a blanket ticket for UO and received an immediate response:

"[We] will investigate further, I see the same problem. If you can have some affected customers provide me with their order numbers and to attach their confirmation-email-without-code, I will [look into it]."

Also, the issue with not receiving a copy of the code via email has been resolved.

For those who were told EA Store was out of codes ...

"The codes are being uploaded into our Code Generation system and a process created for our agents to provide replacement codes after verifying purchase." - EA/HQ CS

For those in Europe attempting to use the EA store. We don't have the store available yet, but I'll try to get in the queue and update you on progress for getting HS on EA:Europe.

That's all I have for now ... keep pinging me if you need help on this front.