• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bone Demon

M

mbecker4

I've killed him before with EV's but I was wondering what pets work against him. I was thinking maybe a WW because of their cold resist but I'm not really sure. Thanks for your input and happy new year to all.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Beetle/bake combo kills pretty fast, but I would think a wyrm/bake would be easier to keep alive. Cu sidhe are easy to keep alive, but they kill slowly. I would think the wyrm/bake combo would be the best all round, just remember to take the wyrm out of the stable first. On a kill command the first pet out of the stable is the one that will take the damage.

I

imported_onthefifty

i have a tough time soloing him with my cu as he beats him down really quick.

i try to pull him up to the hallway and invis by which time my cu is half dead.

i think i should invis the cu in the hallway first, than bring him up, invis my self and than all kill and vet.

is this the best way?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It helps to have someone else there, killing the patchwork skeletons and helping heal your pets. But if you are doing it solo, it is pretty important to have some combat skills so you don't get destroyed by the skeletons. If you have high magery carry swords of prosperity, or better yet, a staff of pyros.

M

mutau

<blockquote><hr>

i have a tough time soloing him with my cu as he beats him down really quick.

i try to pull him up to the hallway and invis by which time my cu is half dead.

i think i should invis the cu in the hallway first, than bring him up, invis my self and than all kill and vet.

is this the best way?

[/ QUOTE ]

I solo it with my cu. What i do, is that i put the cu in the hallway west of Victoria by the first walltorch. Tell the cu to stay and invisi it. Summon the daemon. Hide until its spawned. Go into war mode. target it and have it follow me up to where the dog is hiding. Precast invisi and when it reaches where i left the dog, i hide and command a all kill. Then i just stand behind the dog and vet and cast gheals. i just make sure that the dog is behind me and the daemon. sometimes the daemon will switch targets if you are too close. when the daemon is close to the 5% health, it wanders so i close off the area around it and the cu with some efields and blast it to hell with some explosions/fs.

as much as possible i try not to have any of the other spawn by the dog so that i only have to worry about the dog and nothing else.

I

imported_weins201

I have tried many pet combos to farm Skullz as they are worht a pretty penny nowadays.

Drag all the skelies out to the east so they dont bother you.

Ride the mare in and get the Wyrm fighting the Bonnie then add the mare to the fray. oyu can stand one spot behind the wyrm and vet him you just have to watch the mare just in case the Bone changes targets.

Works like a charm.

Have fun and good luck

G

Cus.

Pretty much as mutau's method. Used a cu of 588 hits (forgot its resist as I've sold it), lure the lil skels outa the area east side n keep west side/passage clear of monsters, but I summon the daemon while riding my cu and precast invis then lure him to clear path invis self and get off cu then call to attack. Using vet and greater heals to save pet. Thats pretty much it. Good luck

M

mbecker4

I have tried this method and have had pretty good success. The only problem is when he switches targets to my mare, which can be hard to keep alive for very long. I have also tried wyrm/bake combo but my bake isn't very well trained so it took a while.

The easiest and fastest method that I've found is to bring wrym to the hallway and have him stay. Then cast an EV next to him and then go and lure the bone into the hallway to avoid skele's. The wrym works very well as a tank and if the EV gets targeted, its easy to just cast a new one and not have to worry about healing.

Thank you everyone for all your input.

I

imported_onthefifty

did it with the ww /mare combo as u said by placing ww in hallway stay/invis than luring the bd up.

worked good.

nice to be able to solo it when guildmates are not around.