• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bonded Pets

I

imported_Hinotori

Expect it to go wild and good chance of being killed or removed from server.

Pets auto log with their owner unless they are a full pack critter.

L

Luvan

That is sort of a loaded question.
If you mean when u log at home will u lose your pet? The answer is now. Like the previous person said it auto logs with you even if you have a full stable.

however if you mean will my 2 pets that i have "blue" training magic, eval, med, and resist in the safety of my house be there in the morning when i get up...

i have seen this go both ways. I once let a couple of bakes pound each other while i was at work. 10 hours later still there no problems.
a different time i had a mare and unicorn go at it. Ran to mcdonalds for some lunch, 30 minutes max. Unicorn dead and mare wild when i got back. Both were wonderfully happy when i started.

if your pets are crazy high resists. Dont risk it! That unicorn was 3 points short of max resists. 200 + tamed uni's later. Not one even close to the one i lost. It only takes one screw up to stop "blue" training while your not attended to never do it again.

M

mutau

<blockquote><hr>

That is sort of a loaded question.
If you mean when u log at home will u lose your pet? The answer is now. Like the previous person said it auto logs with you even if you have a full stable.

however if you mean will my 2 pets that i have "blue" training magic, eval, med, and resist in the safety of my house be there in the morning when i get up...

i have seen this go both ways. I once let a couple of bakes pound each other while i was at work. 10 hours later still there no problems.
a different time i had a mare and unicorn go at it. Ran to mcdonalds for some lunch, 30 minutes max. Unicorn dead and mare wild when i got back. Both were wonderfully happy when i started.

if your pets are crazy high resists. Dont risk it! That unicorn was 3 points short of max resists. 200 + tamed uni's later. Not one even close to the one i lost. It only takes one screw up to stop "blue" training while your not attended to never do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i also noticed that if you release a cu in your house (perhaps no stable room) and leave it for 1 day (24 hours) it will decay and go poof if you don't retame it before the 24 hours is up.

I've also had a bonded un-mounted blue beetle left behind after my mule logged because it had items in the pack. Whether it would go wild or not i'm not sure since i logged in with another char right after and caught the mistake. maybe i should test it out.

Hope that helps.

I

imported_Evilminion

<blockquote><hr>

I've also had a bonded un-mounted blue beetle left behind after my mule logged because it had items in the pack. Whether it would go wild or not i'm not sure...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it will. I lost an insane number of ingots that way once, and I will never, ever make that mistake again.

M

mutau

wow. thanks for letting us know. so thats what prolly happened to my scribe's beetle. never found out what happened. Thanks for the info.

J

JoyousGard

I feel that pack pets with stuff in their pack will not auto log, just like they cannot be stabled and therefore will go wild and then be removed from the server.

No proof... but a sneaky suspicion.